Grammar and Composition Handbook, Grade 9
Correlated to the Common Core State Standards, the grade-specific CCSS Edition Grammar & Composition Handbooks offer full coverage of the writing process with practice exercises for grammar, usage and mechanics.
- Includes references to the Common Core State Standards at point-of-use
- Offers clear explanations, examples and practice exercises
- Covers the writing process, modes of writing, business writing, and research paper writing emphasizing MLA style
- Includes a Ready Reference section that contains a glossary of words, terms, concepts and usage
- Contains a Resources section that increases student access to and understanding of print and electronic resource tools
- Provides a Teacher Guide that comes with answer keys, correlations to the Grammar and Language Workbook, and the support to use the handbooks to their fullest potential
Includes Print Student Edition
Purchase this product
The purchase quantity range should be 1-29 for this product.