Best Nonfiction, Advanced Level, softcover
- Five genres, each in three levels, let students study a particular kind of writing at the appropriate reading level
- Emphasis on reading skills helps students who have difficulty with a traditional literature anthology
- Integration of reading and writing encourages students to study how authors construct their works and then to try to emulate stylistic elements
Rescue bored readers by introducing them to the many exciting forms of literature. The Best series collects superb nonfiction, play scripts, poetry, short stories, and stand-alone chapters of longer works, so you can quickly find well-crafted selections that reflect student interests. Best of all, we’ve tailored the series to three reading levels, making it the perfect tool for reaching out to students of any ability who aren’t succeeding with more traditional anthologies.
- Introductory: Reading Level 5-6, Interest Level 6-8
- Middle: Reading Level 7-8, Interest Level 6-10
- Advanced: Reading Level 9-12, Interest Level 9-12
Purchase this product
The purchase quantity range should be 1-29 for this product.
Outstanding literature. Opens students' minds to a magnificent collection of genre-based literature.
Diverse multicultural authors. Introduces readers to classic and contemporary works.
Convenient multiple levels. Enables readers to appreciate literature at their own interest and reading levels.
In-depth literary lessons. Gives students insight into the techniques writers use to create their pieces.
Increased reading proficiency. Results as students work with major reading and interpreting skills.
Affordable prices. Makes this outstanding series available at nonbasal prices. Books are available in both hardcover and softcover editions.