The American Journey, McGraw-Hill Learning Network Online Student Edition, Discount with Print Purchase
Purchase this product
The purchase quantity range should be 1-29 for this product.
Accessible Reading and Reading Strategies Are a Priority
- Exclusive! Foldables--student-made three-dimensional graphic organizers—are a unique strategy that helps student read effectively and also can be used as assessment or study tools.
- A Guide to Reading, Reading Checks, and a Summary in every chapter keep students on track as they learn to read for information and process what they’ve read.
- The extensive use of graphics, maps, and photography creates a visual/verbal approach that appeals to all your students.
Relevance is Part of Every Lesson
- TIME Notebooks allow students to step into the past, learning about everyday life in various periods and the “hot topics” of different eras.
- What Life Was Like and Hands-On History fully engage students in learning and give them an understanding of parallels between earlier generations and their own.