Purchase this product
The purchase quantity range should be 1-29 for this product.
Pricing subject to change at any time. We only ship to US locations.
- Engaging, stories from history combine words and images to draw students’ interest.
- Historical fiction topics offer content-area reading practice in American history, social studies, language arts, and humanities classes.
- A story introduction provides background information, sets a purpose for reading, and activates before-reading discussion.
- Biographical sketches, maps, timelines, and fascinating facts reinforce and extend students’ understanding of the story and the time period.
- End-of-book activities encourage students to apply critical thinking to personal responses and to vocabulary practice.