Achieving TABE Success In Language, Level D Workbook
Achieving TABE Success ... workbooks contain the following features:
- TABE 9&10 Correlation Charts
Each text contains a TABE 9&10 Correlation Chart that links each question to targeted skill lessons, enabling instructors and students to build a personalized study plan based on skill level strengths and weaknesses.
- Pre-tests and Post-tests
Each workbook begins with a pre-test and a skills correlation chart to help diagnose strengths and weaknesses and determine TABE readiness.
The format of each pre- and post-test matches that of the actual TABE test.
- Targeted TABE Skill Lessons
Each lesson specifically targets a TABE skill. Students work with the innovative lesson format that provides step-by-step instruction to help insure success.
In the Reading and Language workbooks, the lessons are divided into four parts for a graduated approach to learning:
- Introduce clearly defines, explains, and illustrates the skill, and includes examples.
- Practice presents work related to the skill just introduced.
- Apply reinforces the skill through activities and exercises.
- Check Up evaluates student comprehension.
Unit reviews are divided into two parts: Review, which summarizes unit content, and Assessment, to determine student understanding.
|Text/TABE Level||Content Level|
|Level E||2.0 - 3.9|
|Level M||4.0 - 5.9|
|Level D||6.0 - 8.9|
|Level A||9.0 - 12.9|
Purchase this product
The purchase quantity range should be 1-29 for this product.