IMPACT: California Social Studies Online
Your portal for:
- Extraordinary flexibility in resources.
- Creating and delivering dynamic lessons.
- Engaging students with interactive content.
- Fulfilling your instructional History-Social Science vision.
How to Use IMPACT
Learn how to easily become a master of the flexible resources and powerful instruction of IMPACT: California Social Studies Online.
Our Digital Walkthrough provides instructions on accessing and using:
- Online Teacher Center
- Class Dashboard
- Online Lesson Presentations
- How to Customize Classes and Material
- How to Find Resources
- Using the Online Assessment Test Generator
- Creating Assignments
- Assigning Different Reading Levels
- Spanish Materials
Login to IMPACT Online 9-12 now
IMPACT: California Social Studies Online resources include cutting-edge technology that gives you the power to teach to each student and connect curriculum to students’ everyday lives.
Revolutionary adaptive technology that builds a personalized reading experience for each student to increase retention and focus study efforts.
Review LearnSmart online
- Log in to IMPACT Online using the credentials provided above in Step 2.
- Select a course to review.
- On your Chapter Landing Page, go to the Student Editions section, and locate "Adaptive Learning Smartbook".
- Click on the title to launch LearnSmart.
Connect history and social sciences to student’s everyday lives through short, daily reading and writing assignments with SyncBlasts. This engaging social-media type of platform inspires students to think critically about high interest topics.