Didn't receive your free trial access?
In order to give you instant access to our free trials, we automate the process for sending out logins and passwords.
This automated process ensures seamless access for you to try our products for 30 days.
All email credentials are sent to you from: McGrawHillSchoolEd.email@example.com
If you requested a digital trial but did not receive it, try the following steps to get access:
- Check your spam or promotions folder. Sometimes our emails end up getting routed out of your inbox.
- Make sure there wasn't a typo in your email address. It happens to the best of us. If there was, feel free to request another trial!
- If you still haven't received the email, this probably means that our email address is not whitelisted by your school's IT department.
- Send an email to your school's IT person or department with a request to whitelist McGrawHillSchoolEd.firstname.lastname@example.org
- Whitelisting our email address will ensure you get access to any and all free trials you request.