* The estimated amount of time this product will be on the market is based on a number of factors, including faculty input to instructional design and the prior revision cycle and updates to academic research-which typically results in a revision cycle ranging from every two to four years for this product. Pricing subject to change at any time.
Additional Product Information:
U.S., a brief American History program, transforms the learning experience through personalized, adaptive technology helping students better grasp the issues of the past while providing greater insight on student performance. This American History program tells the story of the American people in a highly portable and visually appealing manner helping students better connect with our nation's past and understand our present. The Connect suite of assignments contains critical thinking exercises, interactive map exercises, the new Power of Process for Primary Sources, and of course Learnsmart and Smartbook, the only integrated learning system that empowers students by continuously adapting to deliver precisely what they need, when they need it. This comprehensive offer gives your students what they need, when and how they need it, so that your class time is more engaging and effective.
Chapter 18 The New South and the Trans-Mississippi West
Chapter 19 The New Industrial Orde
Chapter 20 The Rise of an Urban Order
Chapter 21 The Political System under Strain at Home and Abroad
Chapter 22 The Progressive Era
Chapter 23 The United States and the Collapse of the Old World Order
Chapter 24 The New Era
Chapter 25 The Great Depression and the New Deal
Chapter 26 America’s Rise to Globalism
Chapter 27 Cold War America
Chapter 28 The Suburban Era
Chapter 29 Civil Rights & Uncivil Liberties
Chapter 30 The Vietnam Era
Chapter 31 The Conservative Challenge
Chapter 32 The United States in a Global Community
MANY HISTORIES Cold War over Global Warming
The Global Community
By prompting students to engage with key concepts, while continually adapting to their individual needs, Connect activates learning and empowers students to take control resulting in better grades and increased retention rates. Proven online content integrates seamlessly with our adaptive technology, and helps build student confidence outside of the classroom.
Available within Connect, SmartBook 2.0 is an adaptive learning solution that provides personalized learning to individual student needs, continually adapting to pinpoint knowledge gaps and focus learning on concepts requiring additional study. SmartBook 2.0 fosters more productive learning, taking the guesswork out of what to study, and helps students better prepare for class. With the ReadAnywhere mobile app, students can now read and complete SmartBook 2.0 assignments both online and off-line. For instructors, SmartBook 2.0 provides more granular control over assignments with content selection now available at the concept level. SmartBook 2.0 also includes advanced reporting features that enable instructors to track student progress with actionable insights that guide teaching strategies and advanced instruction, for a more dynamic class experience.
Your text has great instructor tools, like presentation slides, instructor manuals, test banks and more. Follow the steps below to access your instructor resources or watch the step-by-step video.
Steps to access instructor resources:
- To get started, visit connect.mheducation.com to sign in. (If you do not have an account, request one from your McGraw Hill rep. To find your rep, visit Find Your Rep)
- Then, under "Find a Title," search by title, author, or subject
- Select your desired title, and create a course. (You do not have to create assignments, just a course instance)
- Go to your Connect course homepage
- In the top navigation, select library to access the title's instructor resources