* The estimated amount of time this product will be on the market is based on a number of factors, including faculty input to instructional design and the prior revision cycle and updates to academic research-which typically results in a revision cycle ranging from every two to four years for this product. Pricing subject to change at any time.
Additional Product Information:
Foundations in Microbiology is an allied health microbiology text with a taxonomic approach to the disease chapters. It offers an engaging and accessible writing style through the use of case studies and analogies to thoroughly explain difficult microbiology concepts.
1. The Main Themes of Microbiology
2. The Chemistry of Biology
3. Tools of the Laboratory: Methods of Studying Microorganisms
4. A Survey of Prokaryotic Cells and Microorganisms
5. A Survey of Eukaryotic Cells and Microorganisms
6. An Introduction to Viruses, Viroids, and Prions
7. Microbial Nutrition, Ecology, and Growth
8. An Introduction to Microbial Metabolism: The Chemical Crossroads of Life
9. An Introduction to Microbial Genetics
10. Genetic Engineering: A Revolution in Molecular Biology
11. Physical and Chemical Agents for Microbial Control
12. Drugs, Microbes, Host--The Elements of Chemotherapy
13. Microbe-Human Interactions: Infection, Disease, and Epidemiology
14. An Introduction to Host Defenses and Innate Immunities
15. Adaptive, Specific Immunity and Immunization
16. Disorders in Immunity
17. Procedures for Identifying Pathogens and Diagnosing Infections
Your text has great instructor tools, like presentation slides, instructor manuals, test banks and more. Follow the steps below to access your instructor resources or watch the step-by-step video.
Steps to access instructor resources:
- To get started, visit connect.mheducation.com to sign in. (If you do not have an account, request one from your McGraw Hill rep. To find your rep, visit Find Your Rep)
- Then, under "Find a Title," search by title, author, or subject
- Select your desired title, and create a course. (You do not have to create assignments, just a course instance)
- Go to your Connect course homepage
- In the top navigation, select library to access the title's instructor resources
Reduce course material costs for your students while still providing full access to everything they need to be successful. It isn't too good to be true - it's Inclusive Access.