Seeley's Essentials of Anatomy and Physiology, 11th Edition
* The estimated amount of time this product will be on the market is based on a number of factors, including faculty input to instructional design and the prior revision cycle and updates to academic research-which typically results in a revision cycle ranging from every two to four years for this product. Pricing subject to change at any time.
Additional Product Information:
Designed for the one-semester A&P course, Seeley's Essentials of Anatomy & Physiology is designed to help students develop a solid, basic understanding of essential concepts in anatomy and physiology. Critically important information is presented in a way that maximizes understanding. With an emphasis on critical thinking, students build a knowledge base for solving problems. Clinical Impact features throughout the text bring relevance to the reader, while instructive artwork promotes interest and clarifies ideas.
2. The Chemical Basis of Life
3. Cell Structures and Their Functions
5. Integumentary System
6. Skeletal System: Bones and Joints
7. Muscular System
8. Nervous System
10. Endocrine System
13. Blood Vessels and Circulation
14. Lymphatic System and Immunity
15. Respiratory System
16. Digestive System
17. Nutrition, Metabolism, and Body Temperature Regulation
18. Urinary System and Fluid Balance
19. Reproductive System
20. Development, Heredity, and Aging
By prompting students to engage with key concepts, while continually adapting to their individual needs, Connect activates learning and empowers students to take control resulting in better grades and increased retention rates. Proven online content integrates seamlessly with our adaptive technology, and helps build student confidence outside of the classroom.
Available within Connect, SmartBook 2.0 is an adaptive learning solution that provides personalized learning to individual student needs, continually adapting to pinpoint knowledge gaps and focus learning on concepts requiring additional study. SmartBook 2.0 fosters more productive learning, taking the guesswork out of what to study, and helps students better prepare for class. With the ReadAnywhere mobile app, students can now read and complete SmartBook 2.0 assignments both online and off-line. For instructors, SmartBook 2.0 provides more granular control over assignments with content selection now available at the concept level. SmartBook 2.0 also includes advanced reporting features that enable instructors to track student progress with actionable insights that guide teaching strategies and advanced instruction, for a more dynamic class experience.
Your text has great instructor tools, like presentation slides, instructor manuals, test banks and more. Follow the steps below to access your instructor resources or watch the step-by-step video.
Steps to access instructor resources:
- To get started, visit connect.mheducation.com to sign in. (If you do not have an account, request one from your McGraw Hill rep. To find your rep, visit Find Your Rep)
- Then, under "Find a Title," search by title, author, or subject
- Select your desired title, and create a course. (You do not have to create assignments, just a course instance)
- Go to your Connect course homepage
- In the top navigation, select library to access the title's instructor resources
Reduce course material costs for your students while still providing full access to everything they need to be successful. It isn't too good to be true - it's Inclusive Access.