* The estimated amount of time this product will be on the market is based on a number of factors, including faculty input to instructional design and the prior revision cycle and updates to academic research-which typically results in a revision cycle ranging from every two to four years for this product. Pricing subject to change at any time.
Additional Product Information:
School Leadership and Administration, 10e is fundamentally a text about leadership for any situation. Primarily focused toward school leaders, School Leadership and Administration offers global application with its principles for those who may be in areas such as higher education administration, military educational training programs, agency management, and government services administration. “Window on Diversity” features in each chapter provide students the reflective opportunity to “Stop and Consider”.
School Leadership and Administration: Important Concepts Case Students and Simulations, 10e
CHAPTER 1: Leadership
CHAPTER 2: Decision Making
CHAPTER 3: Authority,Power, and Influence
CHAPTER 4: Communication
CHAPTER 5: Conflict Management
CHAPTER 6: Organizational Culture
CHAPTER 7: Change
CHAPTER 8: Introduction to Clinical Materials and Learning Experiences
CHAPTER 9: Beginning Challenges
CHAPTER 10: Student Problems
CHAPTER 11: Administrator-Staff Relationships
CHAPTER 12: School-Community Relations
CHAPTER 13: Role and Organizational Problems
CHAPTER 14: Problems of Change
By prompting students to engage with key concepts, while continually adapting to their individual needs, Connect activates learning and empowers students to take control resulting in better grades and increased retention rates. Proven online content integrates seamlessly with our adaptive technology, and helps build student confidence outside of the classroom.
Available within Connect, SmartBook 2.0 is an adaptive learning solution that provides personalized learning to individual student needs, continually adapting to pinpoint knowledge gaps and focus learning on concepts requiring additional study. SmartBook 2.0 fosters more productive learning, taking the guesswork out of what to study, and helps students better prepare for class. With the ReadAnywhere mobile app, students can now read and complete SmartBook 2.0 assignments both online and off-line. For instructors, SmartBook 2.0 provides more granular control over assignments with content selection now available at the concept level. SmartBook 2.0 also includes advanced reporting features that enable instructors to track student progress with actionable insights that guide teaching strategies and advanced instruction, for a more dynamic class experience.
Your text has great instructor tools, like presentation slides, instructor manuals, test banks and more. Follow the steps below to access your instructor resources or watch the step-by-step video.
Steps to access instructor resources:
- To get started, visit connect.mheducation.com to sign in. (If you do not have an account, request one from your McGraw Hill rep. To find your rep, visit Find Your Rep)
- Then, under "Find a Title," search by title, author, or subject
- Select your desired title, and create a course. (You do not have to create assignments, just a course instance)
- Go to your Connect course homepage
- In the top navigation, select library to access the title's instructor resources
Reduce course material costs for your students while still providing full access to everything they need to be successful. It isn't too good to be true - it's Inclusive Access.