Project Management: The Managerial Process7th Edition
- Project Management: The Managerial Process is distinguished by its balanced treatment of both the technical and behavioral issues in project management as well as by its coverage of a broad range of industries to which project management principles can be applied.
- This text not only delivers the tools and processes is essential to successful project management but also an understanding that the effectiveness of these tools and methods are shaped and determined by the prevailing culture of the organization and interpersonal dynamics of the people involved.
- Larson/Gray presents a holistic view that focuses on methodology as well as the human dimension and how they interact to determine the outcome of projects.
2. Organization Strategy and Project Selection
3. Organization: Structure and Culture
4. Defining the Project
5. Estimating Project Times and Costs
6. Developing a Project Plan
7. Managing Risk
8. Scheduling Resources and Costs
9. Reducing Project Duration
10. Being an Effective Project Manager
11. Managing Project Teams
12. Outsourcing: Managing Interorganizational Relations
13. Progress and Performance Measurement and Evaluation
14. Project Closure
15. International Projects
16. An Introduction to Agile Project Management
Find out more about our affordable course material programs.
Reduce course material costs for your students while still providing full access to everything they need to be successful. It isn't too good to be true - it's Inclusive Access.
When your students still want a book but don't want to keep it, McGraw-Hill's Textbook Rental program provides students with our latest editions at our most affordable hardcover prices.
Want more information?
By prompting students to engage with key concepts, while continually adapting to their individual needs, Connect activates learning and empowers students to take control resulting in better grades and increased retention rates. Proven online content integrates seamlessly with our adaptive technology, and helps build student confidence outside of the classroom.Learn More
Available within Connect, SmartBook actively tailors content to the individual student- The more a student interacts with SmartBook, the better it gets to know what they know and what they don’t know, helping students to maximize study time. By providing students with a safe place to make mistakes, showing them the areas they need to work on most, and by giving them consistent, personalized feedback at the exact moment they need it, SmartBook helps them to bridge their knowledge gaps and come to class prepared.Learn More
How to Access Instructor Tools for your Course
- To get started, you'll need to visit connect.mheducation.com to sign in. (If you do not have an account, you'll need to request one from your MH rep. To find your rep – visit the Find Your Rep page).
- Then, under "Find a Title," you'll search by title, author or subject.
- Select your desired title and create a course. (Note – you do not have to create assignments, just a course instance)
- Then go to your Connect course homepage.
- In the top navigation, select library to access the instructor resources that accompany the title.