Prealgebra, 3rd Edition
* The estimated amount of time this product will be on the market is based on a number of factors, including faculty input to instructional design and the prior revision cycle and updates to academic research-which typically results in a revision cycle ranging from every two to four years for this product. Pricing subject to change at any time.
Additional Product Information:
Authors and educators Julie Miller, Molly O'Neill, and Nancy Hyde are pleased to announce the highly anticipated 3rd edition of their Prealgebra series. Create more lightbulb moments with this comprehensive set of valuable content and pedagogy, and insightful and intuitive digital learning tools. The text reflects the compassion of its experienced author team with features developed to address the specific needs of today's prealgebra students. Included alongside the highly-favorable Problem Recognition Exercises, readers will find added review material, aimed at assisting students with synthesis, summarization, and recognition of key mathematical topics so as to enhance their overall conceptual understanding. These types of exercises, along with the overall number of practice problems and group activities available, permit instructors to choose from a wealth of problems, allowing ample opportunity for students to practice what they learn in lecture to hone their skills.
Chapter 2: Integers and Algebraic Expressions
Chapter 3: Solving Equations
Chapter 4: Fractions and Mixed Numbers
Chapter 5: Decimals
Chapter 6: Ratio and Proportion
Chapter 7: Percents
Chapter 8: Measurement and Geometry
Chapter 9: Graphs and Statistics
Chapter 10: Exponents and Polynomials
Your text has great instructor tools, like presentation slides, instructor manuals, test banks and more. Follow the steps below to access your instructor resources or watch the step-by-step video.
Steps to access instructor resources:
- To get started, visit connect.mheducation.com to sign in. (If you do not have an account, request one from your McGraw Hill rep. To find your rep, visit Find Your Rep)
- Then, under "Find a Title," search by title, author, or subject
- Select your desired title, and create a course. (You do not have to create assignments, just a course instance)
- Go to your Connect course homepage
- In the top navigation, select library to access the title's instructor resources