New Venture Creation: Entrepreneurship for the 21st Century, 10th Edition
* The estimated amount of time this product will be on the market is based on a number of factors, including faculty input to instructional design and the prior revision cycle and updates to academic research-which typically results in a revision cycle ranging from every two to four years for this product. Pricing subject to change at any time.
Additional Product Information:
New Venture Creation: Entrepreneurship for the 21st Century is about the process of getting a new venture started, growing the venture, successfully harvesting it, and starting again. The book presents the substantial body of knowledge about the entrepreneurial process in a pragmatic way – through text, case studies, and hands-on exercises – to help readers compress their learning curves, reduce their ultimate risk and pain, and allow them to gain more from their subsequent entrepreneurial experiences.
PART I The Founder
Chapter 1 The Global Entrepreneurial Revolution for a Flatter World
Chapter 2 The Entrepreneurial Mind: Crafting a Personal Entrepreneurial Strategy
PART II The Opportunity
Chapter 3 he Entrepreneurial Process
Chapter 4 lean Commerce and Sustainable Enterprise Movements Are an Opportunity Sea Change
Chapter 5 Opportunity Recognition
Chapter 6 Opportunities for Social Entrepreneurship
Chapter 7 The Business Plan
PART III The Founder and Team
Chapter 8 The Entrepreneurial Leader and the Team
Chapter 9 Ethical Decision Making and the Entrepreneur
PART IV Financing Entrepreneurial Ventures
Chapter 10 Resource Requirements
Chapter 11 Franchising
Chapter 12 Entrepreneurial Finance
Chapter 13 Obtaining Venture and Growth Capital
Chapter 14 The Deal: Valuation, Structure, and Negotiation
Chapter 15 Obtaining Debt Capital
PART V Start-up and Beyond
Chapter 16 Leading Rapid Growth, Crises, and Recovery
Chapter 17 The Family as Entrepreneur
Chapter 18 The Harvest and Beyond
By prompting students to engage with key concepts, while continually adapting to their individual needs, Connect activates learning and empowers students to take control resulting in better grades and increased retention rates. Proven online content integrates seamlessly with our adaptive technology, and helps build student confidence outside of the classroom.
Available within Connect, SmartBook 2.0 is an adaptive learning solution that provides personalized learning to individual student needs, continually adapting to pinpoint knowledge gaps and focus learning on concepts requiring additional study. SmartBook 2.0 fosters more productive learning, taking the guesswork out of what to study, and helps students better prepare for class. With the ReadAnywhere mobile app, students can now read and complete SmartBook 2.0 assignments both online and off-line. For instructors, SmartBook 2.0 provides more granular control over assignments with content selection now available at the concept level. SmartBook 2.0 also includes advanced reporting features that enable instructors to track student progress with actionable insights that guide teaching strategies and advanced instruction, for a more dynamic class experience.
Your text has great instructor tools, like presentation slides, instructor manuals, test banks and more. Follow the steps below to access your instructor resources or watch the step-by-step video.
Steps to access instructor resources:
- To get started, visit connect.mheducation.com to sign in. (If you do not have an account, request one from your McGraw Hill rep. To find your rep, visit Find Your Rep)
- Then, under "Find a Title," search by title, author, or subject
- Select your desired title, and create a course. (You do not have to create assignments, just a course instance)
- Go to your Connect course homepage
- In the top navigation, select library to access the title's instructor resources