Microsoft Office 365: A Skills Approach, 2019 Edition, 1st Edition
* The estimated amount of time this product will be on the market is based on a number of factors, including faculty input to instructional design and the prior revision cycle and updates to academic research-which typically results in a revision cycle ranging from every two to four years for this product. Pricing subject to change at any time.
Additional Product Information:
Overview Microsoft® Office Skills on Demand! Microsoft® Office 365/2019: A Skills Approach provides a unique approach to learning Office Suite by isolating skills for customized learning. Authored by the platform developers of SIMnet, McGraw-Hill Education's online training and assessment program, this textbook has 1:1 content with SIMnet activities and content. As a result, students have access to specific, isolated skills which promotes customized learning and makes Microsoft®Office 365/2019: A Skills Approach the most flexible book on the market. Additionally, the approach uses consolidated instruction with fewer steps to explain each skill, resulting in agile learning for today's busy students! Microsoft® Office 365/2019: A Skills Approach also offers projects to allow students to practice their skills and receive immediate feedback via auto-grading within SIMnet, serving the diverse needs of students and accommodating individual learning styles.
Introduction 365 1 Essential Skills for Office word 365
1 Getting Started with Word
2 Formatting Text and Paragraphs
3 Formatting Documents
4 Working with Pictures, Tables, and Charts
5 Working with Reports and Collaborating with Others
1 Word Addendum: Mailings excel 365
1 Getting Started with Excel
2 Formatting Cells
3 Using Formulas and Functions
4 Formatting Worksheets and Managing the Workbook
5 Adding Charts and Analyzing Data access 365
1 Getting Started With Access
2 Working with Tables
3 Using Queries and Organizing Information
4 Working with Forms and Report
1 Getting Started with PowerPoint
2 Adding Content to Slides
3 Formatting Presentations
4 Managing and Delivering Presentations
Your text has great instructor tools, like presentation slides, instructor manuals, test banks and more. Follow the steps below to access your instructor resources or watch the step-by-step video.
Steps to access instructor resources:
- To get started, visit connect.mheducation.com to sign in. (If you do not have an account, request one from your McGraw Hill rep. To find your rep, visit Find Your Rep)
- Then, under "Find a Title," search by title, author, or subject
- Select your desired title, and create a course. (You do not have to create assignments, just a course instance)
- Go to your Connect course homepage
- In the top navigation, select library to access the title's instructor resources
Reduce course material costs for your students while still providing full access to everything they need to be successful. It isn't too good to be true - it's Inclusive Access.