Microelectronic Circuit Design5th Edition
Part I - Solid State Electronics and Devices
1) Introduction to Electronics
2) Solid-State Electronics
3) Solid-State Diodes and Diode Circuits
4) Field-Effect Transistors
5) Bipolar Junction Transistors
Part II - Digital Electronics
6) Introduction to Digital Electronics
7) Complementary MOS (CMOS) Logic Design
8) MOS Memory and Storage Circuits
9) Bipolar Logic Circuits
Part III - Analog Electronics
10) Analog Systems and Ideal Operational Amplifiers
11) Non-ideal Operational Amplifiers and Feedback Amplifier Stability
12) Operational Amplifier Applications
13) Small-Signal Modeling and Linear Amplification
14) Single Transistor Amplifiers
15) Differential Amplifiers and Operational Amplifier Design
16) Analog Integrated Circuit Design Techniques
17) Amplifier Frequency Response
18) Transistor Feedback Amplifiers and Oscillators
A - Standard Component Values
B - Device Models and SPICE
C - Two-Port Review
By prompting students to engage with key concepts, while continually adapting to their individual needs, Connect activates learning and empowers students to take control resulting in better grades and increased retention rates. Proven online content integrates seamlessly with our adaptive technology, and helps build student confidence outside of the classroom.Learn More
View complete, at-a-glance reports for individual students or the whole class. Generate powerful data related to student performance across learning outcomes, specific topics, level of difficulty and more. Additionally, you can compare student performance in different sections of the course.Learn More
With a single point of access, Connect seamlessly integrates with every learning management system on the market today. Quickly access registration, attendance, assignments, grades, and course resources in real time in one, familiar location.
Implementation and digital support
We provide self-directed resources, local, on campus training, and live webinar sessions, to get you up and running in a way that works for you, and to help you get the most out of Connect. We maintain a technical support team available to both instructors and students for any questions that might arise while using Connect.Learn More
Creating accessible products is a priority for McGraw-Hill. We have put in place processes to make accessibility and meeting the WCAG AA guidelines part of our day-to-day development efforts and product roadmaps.
In future editions, this rubric will be reformatted to increase accessibility and usability.
McGraw-Hill sites may contain links to websites owned and operated by third parties. These links are provided as supplementary materials, and for learners’ information and convenience only. McGraw-Hill has no control over and is not responsible for the content or accessibility of any linked website.