Microbiology: A Systems Approach5th Edition
By Marjorie Kelly Cowan
Product Details +
- Connect: A highly reliable, easy-to-use homework and learning management solution that embeds learning science and award-winning adaptive tools to improve student results.
- The Cowan books have always been built around logical and clear organization.
- Designed to give learners a strong background in the biology of microorganisms, without overwhelming or unnecessary details.
· ORGANIZATION systematic organization of the disease chapters
· EPIDEMIOLOGY in every disease table
· OPENING CASES that teach students how to read science articles in the popular media with a critical eye
· MICROBIOME findings in all 25 chapters – in form of Microbiome Insight boxes as well as in the text. This reinforces how game changing the microbiome findings are.
· VISUAL feature on the difference between the deadliness and the contagiousness of various microbes that appears in every disease chapter
· CLEAN uncluttered and predictable sequence of chapter content