* The estimated amount of time this product will be on the market is based on a number of factors, including faculty input to instructional design and the prior revision cycle and updates to academic research-which typically results in a revision cycle ranging from every two to four years for this product. Pricing subject to change at any time.
This engaging review guide and workbook is the ideal tool for sharpening your Algebra I skills! This review guide and workbook will help you strengthen your Algebra I knowledge, and it will enable you to develop new math skills to excel in your high school classwork and on standardized tests. Clear and concise explanations will walk you step by step through each essential math concept. 500 practical review questions, in turn, provide extensive opportunities for you to practice your new skills. If you are looking for material based on national or state standards, this book is your ideal study tool! Features: • Aligned to national standards, including the Common Core State Standards, as well as the standards of non-Common Core states and Canada • Designed to help you excel in the classroom and on standardized tests • Concise, clear explanations offer step-by-step instruction so you can easily grasp key concepts • You will learn how to apply Algebra I to practical situations • 500 review questions provide extensive opportunities for you to practice what you’ve learned
Your text has great instructor tools, like presentation slides, instructor manuals, test banks and more. Follow the steps below to access your instructor resources or watch the step-by-step video.
- To get started, visit connect.mheducation.com to sign in. (If you do not have an account, request one from your McGraw Hill rep. To find your rep, visit Find Your Rep)
- Then, under "Find a Title," search by title, author, or subject
- Select your desired title, and create a course. (You do not have to create assignments, just a course instance)
- Go to your Connect course homepage
- In the top navigation, select library to access the title's instructor resources