Mastering ArcGIS Pro1st Edition
CHAPTER 1. WHAT IS GIS?
CHAPTER 2. MAPPING GIS DATA
CHAPTER 3. PRESENTING GIS DATA
CHAPTER 4. COORDINATE SYSTEMS
CHAPTER 5. MANAGING VECTOR DATA
CHAPTER 6. MANAGING RASTER DATA
CHAPTER 7. ATTRIBUTE DATA
CHAPTER 8. EDITING
CHAPTER 9. QUERIES
CHAPTER 10. JOINS AND OVERLAY
CHAPTER 11. RASTER ANALYSIS
CHAPTER 12. SHARING GIS
Find out more about our affordable course material programs.
Reduce course material costs for your students while still providing full access to everything they need to be successful. It isn't too good to be true - it's Inclusive Access.
When your students still want a book but don't want to keep it, McGraw-Hill's Textbook Rental program provides students with our latest editions at our most affordable hardcover prices.
Want more information?
How to Access Instructor Tools for your Course
- To get started, you'll need to visit connect.mheducation.com to sign in. (If you do not have an account, you'll need to request one from your MH rep. To find your rep – visit the Find Your Rep page).
- Then, under "Find a Title," you'll search by title, author or subject.
- Select your desired title and create a course. (Note – you do not have to create assignments, just a course instance)
- Then go to your Connect course homepage.
- In the top navigation, select library to access the instructor resources that accompany the title.
Creating accessible products is a priority for McGraw-Hill. We have put in place processes to make accessibility and meeting the WCAG AA guidelines part of our day-to-day development efforts and product roadmaps.
In future editions, this rubric will be reformatted to increase accessibility and usability.
McGraw-Hill sites may contain links to websites owned and operated by third parties. These links are provided as supplementary materials, and for learners’ information and convenience only. McGraw-Hill has no control over and is not responsible for the content or accessibility of any linked website.