Marketing Loose Leaf2nd Edition
Part 1: Marketing In The Twenty-First Century
Chapter 1: Why Marketing Matters to You
Chapter 2: Strategic Planning
Chapter 3: The Global Environment
Part 2: Understanding Your Customer
Chapter 4: Consumer Behavior
Chapter 5: Marketing Research
Chapter 6: Product Development
Chapter 7: Segmentation, Targeting, and Positioning
Part 3: Reaching Your Customer
Chapter 8: Promotional Strategies
Chapter 9: Supply Chain and Logistics Management
Chapter 10: Pricing
Chapter 11: Retailing
Chapter 12: Personal Selling
Chapter 13: Digital & Social Media Marketing
Part 4: Responding To Your Customer
Chapter 14: Customer Relationship Management
Chapter 15: Branding
Chapter 16: Social Responsibility and Sustainability
Find out more about our affordable course material programs.
Reduce course material costs for your students while still providing full access to everything they need to be successful. It isn't too good to be true - it's Inclusive Access.
When your students still want a book but don't want to keep it, McGraw-Hill's Textbook Rental program provides students with our latest editions at our most affordable hardcover prices.
Want more information?
By prompting students to engage with key concepts, while continually adapting to their individual needs, Connect activates learning and empowers students to take control resulting in better grades and increased retention rates. Proven online content integrates seamlessly with our adaptive technology, and helps build student confidence outside of the classroom.Learn More
Available within Connect, SmartBook actively tailors content to the individual student- The more a student interacts with SmartBook, the better it gets to know what they know and what they don’t know, helping students to maximize study time. By providing students with a safe place to make mistakes, showing them the areas they need to work on most, and by giving them consistent, personalized feedback at the exact moment they need it, SmartBook helps them to bridge their knowledge gaps and come to class prepared.Learn More
Smartbook within Connect® Marketing
Includes new chapters on retailing, personal selling, and social media and digital marketing. Chapters can also be arranged in any sequence and number to best fit the goals and organization of your course using McGraw-Hill ‘s Create.Learn More
Marketing Analytics Exercises
New Marketing Analytic Exercises help students analyze and use data to make decisions, engaging them with analytics tools and techniques related to each chapter’s topic.
Because everyone is a marketer.
Hunt/Mello/Deitz’s Marketing inspires students to explore and apply experiences that will help them leave your course better prepared for future coursework and careers. Features throughout help students develop their personal brands and understand how marketing skills support whatever career path they choose:
- Executive Perspective interviews illustrate the need for successful leaders in any organization to be effective marketers.
- Today’s Professional interviews highlight young marketing professionals who describe how developing their personal brand has helped advance their careers.
- Career Tips offer chapter-related ideas that can help students develop their own personal brand—a theme carried throughout.
- New Marketing Plan Prep and Updated Personal Marketing Plan exercises in Connect® help students prepare successful marketing plans and develop their own personal brand.
- Regularly updated huntmello.com author blog and @DrShaneHunt Twitter feeds provide fresh examples and articles to help keep class discussions current and engaging. Sign up to receive updates directly in your in-box.
iSeeit! Videos provide 20+ contemporary animations to help instructors launch lectures and engage students in class. They can also be assigned within connect as an auto-graded assessment exercise.Learn More
How to Access Instructor Tools for your Course
- To get started, you'll need to visit connect.mheducation.com to sign in. (If you do not have an account, you'll need to request one from your MH rep. To find your rep – visit the Find Your Rep page).
- Then, under "Find a Title," you'll search by title, author or subject.
- Select your desired title and create a course. (Note – you do not have to create assignments, just a course instance)
- Then go to your Connect course homepage.
- In the top navigation, select library to access the instructor resources that accompany the title.