Managerial Accounting, 7th Edition
* The estimated amount of time this product will be on the market is based on a number of factors, including faculty input to instructional design and the prior revision cycle and updates to academic research-which typically results in a revision cycle ranging from every two to four years for this product. Pricing subject to change at any time.
Additional Product Information:
Utilizing the managerial chapters of Wild's best-selling, Financial and Managerial Accounting text, Managerial Accounting responds to the market's need for an integrated solution with balanced managerial content that has a corporate approach throughout. Its innovation is reflected in its extensive use of corporate examples, the integration of new technology learning tools, superior end-of-chapter material, and a highly engaging, pedagogical design.
Ch. 2 Job Order Costing and Analysis
Ch. 3 Process Costing and Analysis
Ch. 4 Activity-Based Costing and Analysis
Ch. 5 Cost Behavior and Cost-Volume-Profit Analysis
Ch. 6 Variable Costing and Analysis
Ch. 7 Master Budgets and Performance Planning
Ch. 8 Flexible Budgets and Standard Costs
Ch. 9 Performance Measurement and Responsibility Accounting
Ch. 10 Relevant Costing for Managerial Decisions
Ch. 11 Capital Budgeting and Investment Analysis
Appendix A: Financial Statement Information
Appendix B: Time Value of Money
Appendix C*: Accounting for Business Transactions: A Review
Appendix D*: Accounting for Partnerships
By prompting students to engage with key concepts, while continually adapting to their individual needs, Connect activates learning and empowers students to take control resulting in better grades and increased retention rates. Proven online content integrates seamlessly with our adaptive technology, and helps build student confidence outside of the classroom.
Available within Connect, SmartBook 2.0 is an adaptive learning solution that provides personalized learning to individual student needs, continually adapting to pinpoint knowledge gaps and focus learning on concepts requiring additional study. SmartBook 2.0 fosters more productive learning, taking the guesswork out of what to study, and helps students better prepare for class. With the ReadAnywhere mobile app, students can now read and complete SmartBook 2.0 assignments both online and off-line. For instructors, SmartBook 2.0 provides more granular control over assignments with content selection now available at the concept level. SmartBook 2.0 also includes advanced reporting features that enable instructors to track student progress with actionable insights that guide teaching strategies and advanced instruction, for a more dynamic class experience.
Included Instructor Resources:
Your text has great instructor tools, like presentation slides, instructor manuals, test banks and more. Follow the steps below to access your instructor resources or watch the step-by-step video.
Steps to access instructor resources:
- To get started, visit connect.mheducation.com to sign in. (If you do not have an account, request one from your McGraw Hill rep. To find your rep, visit Find Your Rep)
- Then, under "Find a Title," search by title, author, or subject
- Select your desired title, and create a course. (You do not have to create assignments, just a course instance)
- Go to your Connect course homepage
- In the top navigation, select library to access the title's instructor resources
Reduce course material costs for your students while still providing full access to everything they need to be successful. It isn't too good to be true - it's Inclusive Access.