Managerial Accounting16th Edition
- Garrison's Managerial Accounting is the market leading solution in this area because of its relevance, accuracy, and clarity.
- To provide a consistent and high-quality user experience, the authors write the most important supplements that accompany the book: the solutions manual, test bank, instructor’s manual, and study guide making, and are also involved in the development of Connect.
Chapter One: Managerial Accounting and Cost Concepts 24
Chapter Two: Job-Order Costing: Calculating Unit Production Costs 67
Chapter Three: Job-Order Costing: Cost Flows and External Reporting 110
Chapter Four: Process Costing 154
Chapter Five: Cost-Volume-Profit Relationships 196
Chapter Six: Variable Costing and Segment Reporting: Tools for Management 257
Chapter Seven: Activity-Based Costing: A Tool to Aid Decision Making 310-
Chapter Eight: Master Budgeting 362
Chapter Nine: Flexible Budgets and Performance Analysis 413
Chapter Ten: Standard Costs and Variances 449
Chapter Eleven Performance Measurement in Decentralized Organizations 506
Chapter Twelve: Differential Analysis: The Key to Decision Making 560
Chapter Thirteen: Capital Budgeting Decisions 632
Chapter Fourteen: Statement of Cash Flows 684
Chapter Fifteen: Financial Statement Analysis 725
Integration Exercises 762
By prompting students to engage with key concepts, while continually adapting to their individual needs, Connect activates learning and empowers students to take control resulting in better grades and increased retention rates. Proven online content integrates seamlessly with our adaptive technology, and helps build student confidence outside of the classroom.Learn More
Available within Connect, SmartBook actively tailors content to the individual student- The more a student interacts with SmartBook, the better it gets to know what they know and what they don’t know, helping students to maximize study time. By providing students with a safe place to make mistakes, showing them the areas they need to work on most, and by giving them consistent, personalized feedback at the exact moment they need it, SmartBook helps them to bridge their knowledge gaps and come to class prepared.Learn More
Concept Overview Videos
available within Connect, these videos teach the core concepts of the text in an animated, narrated, and interactive multimedia format, bringing the key concepts of the course to life, particularly helpful for online courses and for those audio and visual learners who struggle reading the textbook page by page.
available in Connect, these narrated, animated, step-by-step walkthroughs of algorithmic versions of assigned exercises, provide immediate feedback and focus on the areas where students need the most guidance.
allow students to practice their Excel skills, such as basic formulas and formatting, within the context of accounting. These questions feature animated, narrated Help and Show Me tutorials (when enabled by the instructor).
How to Access Instructor Tools for your Course
- To get started, you'll need to visit connect.mheducation.com to sign in. (If you do not have an account, you'll need to request one from your MH rep. To find your rep – visit the Find Your Rep page).
- Then, under "Find a Title," you'll search by title, author or subject.
- Select your desired title and create a course. (Note – you do not have to create assignments, just a course instance)
- Then go to your Connect course homepage.
- In the top navigation, select library to access the instructor resources that accompany the title.
Find out more about our affordable course material programs.
Reduce course material costs for your students while still providing full access to everything they need to be successful. It isn't too good to be true - it's Inclusive Access.
Learn more about Inclusive Access here.
Provide your students with learning that fits anytime, anywhere in their busy lifestyles at a price point that fits their budgets. The McGraw-Hill eBook and ReadAnywhere app combine affordable pricing with high-quality course material, and mobile access - your students win.
Learn more about the McGraw-Hill eBook here.
When your students still want a book, but don't want to keep it, McGraw-Hill's Textbook Rental program provides students with our latest editions at our most affordable hardcover prices.
Learn more about our Textbook Rental program.
Want more information? Our Learning Technology Representatives can help.