Mader's Understanding Human Anatomy & Physiology, 10th Edition
* The estimated amount of time this product will be on the market is based on a number of factors, including faculty input to instructional design and the prior revision cycle and updates to academic research-which typically results in a revision cycle ranging from every two to four years for this product. Pricing subject to change at any time.
Additional Product Information:
Mader’s Understanding Human Anatomy and Physiology continues to be the perfect text for a one-semester course, because it was designed for this audience from the very first edition. The text is celebrating its tenth anniversary with a complete facelift, which I believe makes the content even more approachable, user friendly and exciting. Each chapter now begins with an infographic that details fascinating facts about the chapter’s subject.
1. Organization of the Body
2. Chemistry of Life
3. Cell Structure and Function
4. Body Tissues and Membranes
Part II Support, Movement, and Protection
5. The Integumentary System
6. The Skeletal System
7. The Muscular System
Part III Integration and Coordination
8. The Nervous System
9. The Sensory System
10. The Endocrine System
Part IV Maintenance of the Body
12. The Circulatory System
13. The Lymphatic System and Body Defense
14. The Respiratory System
15. The Digestive System
16. The Urinary System and Excretion
Part V Reproduction and Development
17. The Reproductive System
18. Human Development and Birth
19. Human Genetics
Appendix A Reference Figures: The Human Organism
Appendix B Understanding Medical Terminology
By prompting students to engage with key concepts, while continually adapting to their individual needs, Connect activates learning and empowers students to take control resulting in better grades and increased retention rates. Proven online content integrates seamlessly with our adaptive technology, and helps build student confidence outside of the classroom.
Available within Connect, SmartBook 2.0 is an adaptive learning solution that provides personalized learning to individual student needs, continually adapting to pinpoint knowledge gaps and focus learning on concepts requiring additional study. SmartBook 2.0 fosters more productive learning, taking the guesswork out of what to study, and helps students better prepare for class. With the ReadAnywhere mobile app, students can now read and complete SmartBook 2.0 assignments both online and off-line. For instructors, SmartBook 2.0 provides more granular control over assignments with content selection now available at the concept level. SmartBook 2.0 also includes advanced reporting features that enable instructors to track student progress with actionable insights that guide teaching strategies and advanced instruction, for a more dynamic class experience.
Your text has great instructor tools, like presentation slides, instructor manuals, test banks and more. Follow the steps below to access your instructor resources or watch the step-by-step video.
Steps to access instructor resources:
- To get started, visit connect.mheducation.com to sign in. (If you do not have an account, request one from your McGraw Hill rep. To find your rep, visit Find Your Rep)
- Then, under "Find a Title," search by title, author, or subject
- Select your desired title, and create a course. (You do not have to create assignments, just a course instance)
- Go to your Connect course homepage
- In the top navigation, select library to access the title's instructor resources
Reduce course material costs for your students while still providing full access to everything they need to be successful. It isn't too good to be true - it's Inclusive Access.