* The estimated amount of time this product will be on the market is based on a number of factors, including faculty input to instructional design and the prior revision cycle and updates to academic research-which typically results in a revision cycle ranging from every two to four years for this product. Pricing subject to change at any time.
Additional Product Information:
M: Marketing 7e continues to emphasize that marketing adds value-and essential theme woven throughout the print and digital elements. 2020 is an exciting time to study marketing! Marketing continues to change and evolve, featuring new innovative products and services, as well as employing new methods and channels by which we understand and reach customers. M: Marketing 7e reflects this evolution with substantive revisions, new sections, and new models throughout. Every fact and exhibit have been checked and updated where appropriate. 90 percent of the chapter openers are new and 60 percent of the informational boxes are new.
chapter 2 Developing Marketing Strategies and a Marketing Plan
chapter 3 Digital Marketing: Online, Social, and Mobile
chapter 4 Conscious Marketing, Corporate Social Responsibility, and Ethics
chapter 5 Analyzing the Marketing Environment
chapter 6 Consumer Behavior
chapter 7 Business-to-Business Marketing
chapter 8 Global Marketing
chapter 9 Segmentation, Targeting, and Positioning
chapter 10 Marketing Research
chapter 11 Product, Branding, and Packaging Decisions
chapter 12 Developing New Products
chapter 13 Services: The Intangible Product
chapter 14 Pricing Concepts for Capturing Value
chapter 15 Supply Chain and Channel Management
chapter 16 Retailing and Omnichannel Marketing
chapter 17 Integrated Marketing Communications
chapter 18 Advertising, Public Relations, and Sales Promotions
chapter 19 Personal Selling and Sales Management
By prompting students to engage with key concepts, while continually adapting to their individual needs, Connect activates learning and empowers students to take control resulting in better grades and increased retention rates. Proven online content integrates seamlessly with our adaptive technology, and helps build student confidence outside of the classroom.
Available within Connect, SmartBook 2.0 is an adaptive learning solution that provides personalized learning to individual student needs, continually adapting to pinpoint knowledge gaps and focus learning on concepts requiring additional study. SmartBook 2.0 fosters more productive learning, taking the guesswork out of what to study, and helps students better prepare for class. With the ReadAnywhere mobile app, students can now read and complete SmartBook 2.0 assignments both online and off-line. For instructors, SmartBook 2.0 provides more granular control over assignments with content selection now available at the concept level. SmartBook 2.0 also includes advanced reporting features that enable instructors to track student progress with actionable insights that guide teaching strategies and advanced instruction, for a more dynamic class experience.
Your text has great instructor tools, like presentation slides, instructor manuals, test banks and more. Follow the steps below to access your instructor resources or watch the step-by-step video.
Steps to access instructor resources:
- To get started, visit connect.mheducation.com to sign in. (If you do not have an account, request one from your McGraw Hill rep. To find your rep, visit Find Your Rep)
- Then, under "Find a Title," search by title, author, or subject
- Select your desired title, and create a course. (You do not have to create assignments, just a course instance)
- Go to your Connect course homepage
- In the top navigation, select library to access the title's instructor resources
Reduce course material costs for your students while still providing full access to everything they need to be successful. It isn't too good to be true - it's Inclusive Access.