LooseLeaf for College Accounting: A Contemporary Approach4th Edition
- Based on the best-selling text by the same author team, College Accounting, A Contemporary Approach, 4/e is a streamlined version of the text designed for instructors who teach the course without covering special journals.
2. Analyzing Business Transactions
3. Analyzing Business Transactions Using T Accounts
4. The General Journal and the General Ledger
5. Adjustments and the Worksheet
6. Closing Entries and the Postclosing Trial Balance
7. Accounting for Sales and Accounts Receivable, and Cash Receipts
8. Accounting for Purchases, Accounts Payable, and Cash Payments
10. Payroll Computations, Records, and Payment
11. Payroll Taxes, Deposits, and Reports
12. Accruals, Deferrals, and the Worksheet
13. Financial Statements and Closing Procedures
Appendix A: The Home Depot 2009 Financial Statements for the year ended January 31, 2010
Find out more about our affordable course material programs.
Reduce course material costs for your students while still providing full access to everything they need to be successful. It isn't too good to be true - it's Inclusive Access.
When your students still want a book but don't want to keep it, McGraw-Hill's Textbook Rental program provides students with our latest editions at our most affordable hardcover prices.
Want more information?