Part One - Learning SolidWorks
1) Basic Part Modeling Techniques
2) Engineering Drawings
3) Additional Part Modeling Techniques
4) Advanced Part Modeling
5) Parametric Modeling Techniques
6) Creation of Assembly Models
7) Advanced Assembly Operations
8) Assembly Drawings
Part Two - Applications of SolidWorks
9) Generation of 2-D Layouts
10) Solution of Vector Problems
11) Analysis of Mechanisms
12) Design of Molds and Sheet Metal Parts
13) The Use of SolidWorks to Accelerate the Product Development Cycle
A) Recommended Settings
B) The SolidWorks Interface: Use and Customization
Find out more about our affordable course material programs.
Reduce course material costs for your students while still providing full access to everything they need to be successful. It isn't too good to be true - it's Inclusive Access.
When your students still want a book but don't want to keep it, McGraw-Hill's Textbook Rental program provides students with our latest editions at our most affordable hardcover prices.
Want more information?