Intimate Relationships8th Edition
Drawing on psychology, family studies, sociology, communication studies, and neuroscience, Intimate Relationships is a comprehensive and current overview of relationship science, written in an engaging and accessible style. Supported by SmartBook™, McGraw-Hill’s adaptive and personalized reading experience, the eighth edition of this best-selling text includes hundreds of new discoveries and findings from the last three years, as well as over 600 new
Intimate Relationships, 8e
CHAPTER 1: The Building Blocks of Relationships
CHAPTER 2: Research Methods
CHAPTER 3: Attraction
CHAPTER 4: Social Cognition
CHAPTER 5: Commnication
CHAPTER 6: Interdependency
CHAPTER 7: Friendship
CHAPTER 8: Love
CHAPTER 9: Sexuality
CHAPTER 10: Stresses and Strains
CHAPTER 11: Conflict
CHAPTER 12: Power and Violence
CHAPTER 13: The Dissolution and Loss of Relationships
CHAPTER 14: Maintaining and Repairing Relationships
Find out more about our affordable course material programs.
Reduce course material costs for your students while still providing full access to everything they need to be successful. It isn't too good to be true - it's Inclusive Access.
When your students still want a book but don't want to keep it, McGraw-Hill's Textbook Rental program provides students with our latest editions at our most affordable hardcover prices.
Want more information?
How to Access Instructor Tools for your Course
- To get started, you'll need to visit connect.mheducation.com to sign in. (If you do not have an account, you'll need to request one from your MH rep. To find your rep – visit the Find Your Rep page).
- Then, under "Find a Title," you'll search by title, author or subject.
- Select your desired title and create a course. (Note – you do not have to create assignments, just a course instance)
- Then go to your Connect course homepage.
- In the top navigation, select library to access the instructor resources that accompany the title.