International Accounting, 5th Edition
* The estimated amount of time this product will be on the market is based on a number of factors, including faculty input to instructional design and the prior revision cycle and updates to academic research-which typically results in a revision cycle ranging from every two to four years for this product. Pricing subject to change at any time.
Additional Product Information:
The Fifth Edition of International Accounting provides an overview of the broadly defined area of international accounting, but also focuses on the accounting issues related to international business activities and foreign operations. This edition also includes substantially updated coverage of the International Accounting Standards Board (IASB) and International Financial Reporting Standards (IFRS). The unique benefits of this textbook include its up-to-date coverage of relevant material, extensive numerical examples provided in most chapters, two chapters devoted to the application of International Financial Reporting Standards (IFRS), and coverage of nontraditional but important topics such as strategic accounting issues of multinational companies, international corporate governance, and corporate social responsibility reporting.
Ch. 1 Introduction to International Accounting&
Ch. 2 Worldwide Accounting Diversity
Ch. 3 International Convergence of Financial Reporting
Ch. 4 International Financial Reporting Standards: Part I
Ch. 5 International Financial Reporting Standards: Part II
Ch. 6 Foreign Currency Transactions and Hedging Foreign Exchange Risk
Ch. 7 Translation of Foreign Currency Financial Statements
Ch. 8 International Taxation
Ch. 9 International Transfer Pricing
Ch. 10 Management Accounting Issues in Multinational Corporations
Ch. 11 Auditing and Corporate Governance: An International Perspective
Ch. 12 International Sustainability Reporting
By prompting students to engage with key concepts, while continually adapting to their individual needs, Connect activates learning and empowers students to take control resulting in better grades and increased retention rates. Proven online content integrates seamlessly with our adaptive technology, and helps build student confidence outside of the classroom.
Available within Connect, SmartBook 2.0 is an adaptive learning solution that provides personalized learning to individual student needs, continually adapting to pinpoint knowledge gaps and focus learning on concepts requiring additional study. SmartBook 2.0 fosters more productive learning, taking the guesswork out of what to study, and helps students better prepare for class. With the ReadAnywhere mobile app, students can now read and complete SmartBook 2.0 assignments both online and off-line. For instructors, SmartBook 2.0 provides more granular control over assignments with content selection now available at the concept level. SmartBook 2.0 also includes advanced reporting features that enable instructors to track student progress with actionable insights that guide teaching strategies and advanced instruction, for a more dynamic class experience.
Included Instructor Resources:
Your text has great instructor tools, like presentation slides, instructor manuals, test banks and more. Follow the steps below to access your instructor resources or watch the step-by-step video.
Steps to access instructor resources:
- To get started, visit connect.mheducation.com to sign in. (If you do not have an account, request one from your McGraw Hill rep. To find your rep, visit Find Your Rep)
- Then, under "Find a Title," search by title, author, or subject
- Select your desired title, and create a course. (You do not have to create assignments, just a course instance)
- Go to your Connect course homepage
- In the top navigation, select library to access the title's instructor resources
Reduce course material costs for your students while still providing full access to everything they need to be successful. It isn't too good to be true - it's Inclusive Access.