Inquiry into Life: Relevancy Update15th Edition
Unit 1 Cell Biology
Chapter 2 The Molecules of Cells
Chapter 3 Cell Structure and Function
Chapter 4 Membrane Structure and Function
Chapter 5 Cell Division
Chapter 6 Metabolism: Energy and Enzymes
Chapter 7 Cellular Respiration
Unit 2 Plant Biology
Chapter 8 Photosynthesis
Chapter 9 Plant Organization and Function
Chapter 10 Plant Reproduction and Responses
Unit 3 Maintenance of the Human Body
Chapter 11 Human Organization
Chapter 12 Cardiovascular System
Chapter 13 Lymphatic and Immune Systems
Chapter 14 Digestive System and Nutrition
Chapter 15 Respiratory System
Chapter 16 Urinary System and Excretion
Unit 4 Integration and Control of the Human Body
Chapter 17 Nervous System
Chapter 18 Senses
Chapter 19 Musculoskeletal System
Chapter 20 Endocrine System
Unit 5 Continuance of the Species
Chapter 21 Reproductive System
Chapter 22 Development and Aging
Chapter 23 Patterns of Gene Inheritance
Chapter 24 Chromosomal Inheritance and Genetic Disorders
Chapter 25 DNA Structure and Control of Gene Expression
Chapter 26 Biotechnology and Genomics
Unit 6 Evolution and Diversity
Chapter 27 Evolution of Life
Chapter 28 Viruses, Bacteria, and Archaea
Chapter 29 Protistans
Chapter 30 Plants
Chapter 31 Animals: Part I
Chapter 32 Animals: Part II
Unit 7 Behavior and Ecology
Chapter 33 Animal Behavior
Chapter 34 Population Ecology
Chapter 35 Nature of Ecosystems
Chapter 36 The Biosphere
Chapter 37 Environmental Concerns
Find out more about our affordable course material programs.
Reduce course material costs for your students while still providing full access to everything they need to be successful. It isn't too good to be true - it's Inclusive Access.
When your students still want a book but don't want to keep it, McGraw-Hill's Textbook Rental program provides students with our latest editions at our most affordable hardcover prices.
Want more information?
How to Access Instructor Tools for your Course
- To get started, you'll need to visit connect.mheducation.com to sign in. (If you do not have an account, you'll need to request one from your MH rep. To find your rep – visit the Find Your Rep page).
- Then, under "Find a Title," you'll search by title, author or subject.
- Select your desired title and create a course. (Note – you do not have to create assignments, just a course instance)
- Then go to your Connect course homepage.
- In the top navigation, select library to access the instructor resources that accompany the title.