1 What Is in a Human Genome?
3 Meiosis, Development, and Aging
Part 2 Transmission Genetics
4 Single-Gene Inheritance
5 Beyond Mendel’s Laws
6 Matters of Sex
7 Multifactorial Traits
8 Genetics of Behavior
Part 3 DNA and Chromosomes
9 DNA Structure and Replication
10 Gene Action: From DNA to Protein
11 Gene Expression and Epigenetics
12 Gene Mutation
Part 4 Population Genetics
14 Constant Allele Frequencies and DNA Forensics
15 Changing Allele Frequencies
16 Human Ancestry and Evolution
Part 5 Immunity and Cancer
17 Genetics of Immunity
18 Cancer Genetics and Genomics
Part 6 Genetic Technology
19 DNA Technologies
20 Genetic Testing and Treatment
21 Reproductive Technologies
Find out more about our affordable course material programs.
Reduce course material costs for your students while still providing full access to everything they need to be successful. It isn't too good to be true - it's Inclusive Access.
When your students still want a book but don't want to keep it, McGraw-Hill's Textbook Rental program provides students with our latest editions at our most affordable hardcover prices.
Want more information?
How to Access Instructor Tools for your Course
- To get started, you'll need to visit connect.mheducation.com to sign in. (If you do not have an account, you'll need to request one from your MH rep. To find your rep – visit the Find Your Rep page).
- Then, under "Find a Title," you'll search by title, author or subject.
- Select your desired title and create a course. (Note – you do not have to create assignments, just a course instance)
- Then go to your Connect course homepage.
- In the top navigation, select library to access the instructor resources that accompany the title.