Fundamentals of Structural Analysis6th Edition
2) Design Loads and Structural Framing
3) Statics of Structures—Reactions
5) Beams and Frames
6) Cables and Arches
7) Deflections of Beams and Frames
8) Work-Energy Methods for Computing Deflections
9) Analysis of Indeterminate Structures by the Flexibility Method
10) Analysis of Indeterminate Beams and Frames by the Slope-Deflection Method
11) Analysis of Indeterminate Beams and Frames by the Moment Distribution Method
12) Influence Lines for Moving Loads
13) Approximate Analysis of Indeterminate Structures
14) Introduction to the General Stiffness Method
15) Matrix Analysis of Trusses by the Direct Stiffness Method
16) Matrix Analysis of Beams and Frames by the Direct Stiffness Method
Answers to Odd-Numbered Problems
Find out more about our affordable course material programs.
Reduce course material costs for your students while still providing full access to everything they need to be successful. It isn't too good to be true - it's Inclusive Access.
When your students still want a book but don't want to keep it, McGraw-Hill's Textbook Rental program provides students with our latest editions at our most affordable hardcover prices.
Want more information?
By prompting students to engage with key concepts, while continually adapting to their individual needs, Connect activates learning and empowers students to take control resulting in better grades and increased retention rates. Proven online content integrates seamlessly with our adaptive technology, and helps build student confidence outside of the classroom.Learn more
How to Access Instructor Tools for your Course
- To get started, you'll need to visit connect.mheducation.com to sign in. (If you do not have an account, you'll need to request one from your MH rep. To find your rep – visit the Find Your Rep page).
- Then, under "Find a Title," you'll search by title, author or subject.
- Select your desired title and create a course. (Note – you do not have to create assignments, just a course instance)
- Then go to your Connect course homepage.
- In the top navigation, select library to access the instructor resources that accompany the title.