Fundamentals of Advanced Accounting7th Edition
- The Equity Method of Accounting for Investments
- Consolidation of Financial Information
- Consolidations—Subsequent to the Date of Acquisition
- Consolidated Financial Statements and Outside Ownership
- Consolidated Financial Statements—Intra-Entity Asset Transactions
- Variable Interest Entities, Intra-Entity Debt, Consolidated Cash Flows, and Other Issues
- Foreign Currency Transactions and Hedging Foreign Exchange Risk
- Translation of Foreign Currency Financial Statements
- Partnerships: Formation and Operation
- Partnerships: Termination and Liquidation
- Accounting for State and Local Governments (Part 1)
- Accounting for State and Local Governments (Part 2)
Find out more about our affordable course material programs.
Reduce course material costs for your students while still providing full access to everything they need to be successful. It isn't too good to be true - it's Inclusive Access.
When your students still want a book but don't want to keep it, McGraw-Hill's Textbook Rental program provides students with our latest editions at our most affordable hardcover prices.
Want more information?
By prompting students to engage with key concepts, while continually adapting to their individual needs, Connect activates learning and empowers students to take control resulting in better grades and increased retention rates. Proven online content integrates seamlessly with our adaptive technology, and helps build student confidence outside of the classroom.Learn More
Available within Connect, SmartBook actively tailors content to the individual student. The more a student interacts with SmartBook, the more it learns about what students know and what students don’t know, helping them maximize study time. By providing students with a safe place to make mistakes, showing them the areas they need to work on most, and by giving them consistent, personalized feedback at the exact moment they need it, SmartBook helps them to bridge their knowledge gaps and come to class prepared.Learn More
Available within Connect, narrated, animated, step-by-step walkthroughs of algorithmic versions of assigned exercises provide immediate feedback and focus on the areas where students need the most guidance.
NEW! Roger CPA Review material
Our new partnership with the dynamic, highly praised team at Roger CPA Review allows Connect users to familiarize themselves with the CPA exam and begin practicing early. Users gain free access to expertly vetted multiple-choice questions within Connect as well as free access to Task-based Simulations based on the Roger CPA Review site.
The Test Bank
for each chapter has been updated for the 13th edition to stay current with new and revised chapter material, with all questions available for assignment through Connect. Instructors can also create tests and quizzes from the Test Bank through our TestGen software, which is available on the Instructor Resources page.
helps students apply the concepts in accounting and, in more comprehensive material, analyze the information to form business decisions. Based on your instructor settings, students can receive instant feedback on your work either while working on an assignment or after the assignment is summited for a grade.
How to Access Instructor Tools for your Course
- To get started, you'll need to visit connect.mheducation.com to sign in. (If you do not have an account, you'll need to request one from your MH rep. To find your rep – visit the Find Your Rep page).
- Then, under "Find a Title," you'll search by title, author or subject.
- Select your desired title and create a course. (Note – you do not have to create assignments, just a course instance)
- Then go to your Connect course homepage.
- In the top navigation, select library to access the instructor resources that accompany the title.