Fluid Mechanics: Fundamentals and Applications4th Edition
1) Introduction and Basic Concepts
2) Properties of Fluids
3) Pressure and Fluid Statics
4) Fluid Kinematics
5) Bernoulli and Energy Equations
6) Momentum Analysis of Flow Systems
7) Dimensional Analysis and Modeling
8) Internal Flow
9) Differential Analysis of Fluid Flow
10) Approximate Solutions of the Navier-Stokes Equation
11) External Flow: Drag and Lift
12) Compressible Flow
13) Open-Channel Flow
15) Introduction to Computational Fluid Dynamics
Appendix 1 - Property Tables and Charts (SI Units)
Appendix 2 - Property Tables and Charts (English Units)
Find out more about our affordable course material programs.
Reduce course material costs for your students while still providing full access to everything they need to be successful. It isn't too good to be true - it's Inclusive Access.
When your students still want a book but don't want to keep it, McGraw-Hill's Textbook Rental program provides students with our latest editions at our most affordable hardcover prices.
Want more information?
How to Access Instructor Tools for your Course
- To get started, you'll need to visit connect.mheducation.com to sign in. (If you do not have an account, you'll need to request one from your MH rep. To find your rep – visit the Find Your Rep page).
- Then, under "Find a Title," you'll search by title, author or subject.
- Select your desired title and create a course. (Note – you do not have to create assignments, just a course instance)
- Then go to your Connect course homepage.
- In the top navigation, select library to access the instructor resources that accompany the title.