Financial and Managerial Accounting7th Edition
By John Wild and Ken Shaw and Barbara Chiappetta
Product Details +
* Accurate content, assignments, and assessment that you can count on.
* Reliable information that is current and reflects new accounting rules such as Revenue Recognition, Extraordinary Items, and Payroll Taxes.
* Engaging content that employs cool, entrepreneurial companies along with sustainability topics that motivates learners.
* Flexible format that works for f2f, hybrid, and online classes.
* Connect: An easy-to-use homework and learning management solution that embeds learning science and award-winning adaptive tools to improve student results.
Chapter 1- Accounting in Business
Chapter 2- Analyzing for Business Transactions
Chapter 3-Adjusting Accounts for Financial Statements
Chapter 4-Accounting for Merchandising Operations
Chapter 5 -Inventories and Cost of Sales
Chapter 6-Cash and Internal Controls
Chapter 7-Accounting for Receivables
Chapter 8-Accounting for Long-term Assets
Chapter 9-Accounting for Current Liabilities
Chapter 10-Accounting for Long-Term Liabilities
Chapter 11-Corporate Reporting and Analysis
Chapter 12-Reporting Cash Flows
Chapter 13-Analysis of Financial Statements
Chapter 14-Managerial Accounting Concepts and Principles
Chapter 15-Job Order Costing and Analysis
Chapter 16-Process Costing and Analysis
Chapter 17-Activity Based Costing and Analysis
Chapter 18-Cost Behavior and Cost-Volume-Profit Analysis
Chapter 19-Variable Costing and Analysis
Chapter 20-Master Budgets and Performance Planning
Chapter 21-Flexible Budgets and Standard Costs
Chapter 22 -Performance Measurement and Responsibility Accounting
Chapter 23-Relevant Costing for Managerial Decisions
Chapter 24-Capital Budgeting and Investment Analysis
Appendix A Financial Statement Information A-1
Appendix B Time Value of Money B
Appendix C Investments and International Operations C
Appendix D Accounting for Partnerships D
Appendix E Reporting and Preparing Special Journals E