Engineering Circuit Analysis, 10th Edition
* The estimated amount of time this product will be on the market is based on a number of factors, including faculty input to instructional design and the prior revision cycle and updates to academic research-which typically results in a revision cycle ranging from every two to four years for this product. Pricing subject to change at any time.
Additional Product Information:
The hallmark feature of Engineering Circuit Analysis is its focus on the student. This text is written so students may teach the science of circuit analysis to themselves. Terms are clearly defined, basic material appears toward the beginning of each chapter and is explained carefully and in detail, and numerical examples are used to introduce and suggest general results. Simple practice problems appear throughout each chapter, while more difficult problems appear at the end of chapters. The new edition of Engineering Circuit Analysis is also available in McGraw Hill Connect, featuring: SmartBook 2.0, Adaptive STEM Prep Modules, Application-Based Activities, a curated question bank, Proctorio, and more!
Chapter 2: Basic Components and Electric Circuits
Chapter 3: Voltage and Current Laws
Chapter 4: Basic Nodal and Mesh Analysis
Chapter 5: Handy Circuit Analysis Techniques
Chapter 6: The Operational Amplifier
Chapter 7: Capacitors and Inductors
Chapter 8: Basic RC and RL Circuits
Chapter 9: The RLC Circuit
Chapter 10: Sinusoidal Steady-State Analysis
Chapter 11: AC Circuit Power Analysis
Chapter 12: Polyphase Circuits
Chapter 13: Magnetically Coupled Circuits
Chapter 14: Circuit Analysis in the s-Domain
Chapter 15: Frequency Response
Chapter 16: Two-Port Networks
Chapter 17: Fourier Circuit Analysis
By prompting students to engage with key concepts, while continually adapting to their individual needs, Connect activates learning and empowers students to take control resulting in better grades and increased retention rates. Proven online content integrates seamlessly with our adaptive technology, and helps build student confidence outside of the classroom.
Available within Connect, SmartBook 2.0 is an adaptive learning solution that provides personalized learning to individual student needs, continually adapting to pinpoint knowledge gaps and focus learning on concepts requiring additional study. SmartBook 2.0 fosters more productive learning, taking the guesswork out of what to study, and helps students better prepare for class. With the ReadAnywhere mobile app, students can now read and complete SmartBook 2.0 assignments both online and off-line. For instructors, SmartBook 2.0 provides more granular control over assignments with content selection now available at the concept level. SmartBook 2.0 also includes advanced reporting features that enable instructors to track student progress with actionable insights that guide teaching strategies and advanced instruction, for a more dynamic class experience.
Your text has great instructor tools, like presentation slides, instructor manuals, test banks and more. Follow the steps below to access your instructor resources or watch the step-by-step video.
Steps to access instructor resources:
- To get started, visit connect.mheducation.com to sign in. (If you do not have an account, request one from your McGraw Hill rep. To find your rep, visit Find Your Rep)
- Then, under "Find a Title," search by title, author, or subject
- Select your desired title, and create a course. (You do not have to create assignments, just a course instance)
- Go to your Connect course homepage
- In the top navigation, select library to access the title's instructor resources