Electronic Principles9th Edition
3) Diode Theory
4) Diode Circuits
5) Special-Purpose Diodes
6) BJT Fundamentals
7) BJT Biasing
8) Basic BJT Amplifiers
9) Multistage, CC, and CB Amplifiers
10) Power Amplifiers
14) Frequency Effects
15) Differential Amplifiers
16) Operational Amplifiers
17) Negative Feedback
18) Linear Op-Amp Circuit Applications
19) Active Filters
20) Nonlinear Op-Amp Circuits
22) Regulated Power Supplies
23) Industry 4.0
Appendix A - Data Sheet List
Appendix B - Mathematical Derivations
Appendix C - Digital/Analog Trainer System
Appendix D - Thevenizing the R/2R D/A Converter
Appendix E - Summary Table Listing
By prompting students to engage with key concepts, while continually adapting to their individual needs, Connect activates learning and empowers students to take control resulting in better grades and increased retention rates. Proven online content integrates seamlessly with our adaptive technology, and helps build student confidence outside of the classroom.Learn more
How to Access Instructor Tools for your Course
- To get started, you'll need to visit connect.mheducation.com to sign in. (If you do not have an account, you'll need to request one from your MH rep. To find your rep – visit the Find Your Rep page).
- Then, under "Find a Title," you'll search by title, author or subject.
- Select your desired title and create a course. (Note – you do not have to create assignments, just a course instance)
- Then go to your Connect course homepage.
- In the top navigation, select library to access the instructor resources that accompany the title.