Student's Solutions Guide for Discrete Mathematics and Its Applications, 8th Edition
* The estimated amount of time this product will be on the market is based on a number of factors, including faculty input to instructional design and the prior revision cycle and updates to academic research-which typically results in a revision cycle ranging from every two to four years for this product. Pricing subject to change at any time.
Additional Product Information:
Rosen's Discrete Mathematics and its Applications presents a precise, relevant, comprehensive approach to mathematical concepts. This world-renowned best-selling text was written to accommodate the needs across a variety of majors and departments, including mathematics, computer science, and engineering. As the market leader, the book is highly flexible, comprehensive and a proven pedagogical teaching tool for instructors. Digital is becoming increasingly important and gaining popularity, crowning Connect as the digital leader for this discipline. McGraw-Hill Education's Connect, available as an optional, add on item. Connect is the only integrated learning system that empowers students by continuously adapting to deliver precisely what they need, when they need it, how they need it, so that class time is more effective. Connect allows the professor to assign homework, quizzes, and tests easily and automatically grades and records the scores of the student's work. Problems are randomized to prevent sharing of answers and may also have a "multi-step solution" which helps move the students' learning along if they experience difficulty.
Your text has great instructor tools, like presentation slides, instructor manuals, test banks and more. Follow the steps below to access your instructor resources or watch the step-by-step video.
Steps to access instructor resources:
- To get started, visit connect.mheducation.com to sign in. (If you do not have an account, request one from your McGraw Hill rep. To find your rep, visit Find Your Rep)
- Then, under "Find a Title," search by title, author, or subject
- Select your desired title, and create a course. (You do not have to create assignments, just a course instance)
- Go to your Connect course homepage
- In the top navigation, select library to access the title's instructor resources