Crafting and Executing Strategy: Concepts22nd Edition
By Arthur Thompson and Margaret Peteraf and John Gamble and A. Strickland
Product Details +
*Mainstream, balanced treatment of the latest developments in theory and practice of strategy.
*Emphasis on company’s strategy must be matched not only to its external market circumstances but also to its internal resources and competitive capabilities.
*Improve student learning outcomes using Connect our easy-to-use homework and learning management solution that embeds learning science and award-winning adaptive tools to improve student results.
Part 1: Concepts and Techniques for Crafting and Executing Strategy Section A: Introduction and Overview
1 What is Strategy and Why is it Important
2. Charting a Company's Direction
Section B: Core Concepts and Analytical Tools
3. Evaluating a Company's External Environment
4. Evaluating a Company's Resources, Capabilities, and Competitiveness
Section C: Crafting a Strategy
5. The Five Generic Competitive Strategies
6. Strengthening a Company's Competitive Position
7. Strategies for Competing in International Markets
8. Corporate Strategy
9. Ethics, Corporate Social Responsibility, Environmental Sustainability, and Strategy
Section D: Executing the Strategy
10. Building an Organization Capable of Good Strategy Execution: People, Capabilities, and Structure
11. Managing Internal Operations
12. Corporate Culture and Leadership