Duane Roen and Gregory Glau and Barry MaidConnect Online Access for McGraw-Hill Guide 3ehttps://www.mheducation.com/cover-images/Jpeg_400-high/0077424344.jpeg3May 10, 20139780077424343
McGraw-Hill Connect® is a subscription-based learning service accessible online through your personal computer or tablet. Your subscription to Connect includes the following:
• LearnSmart Achieve – a continuously adaptive learning system that pinpoints students’ individual strengths and weaknesses and provides personalized support to help them master key topics and material. LearnSmart Achieve provides foundational support on key course areas such as the writing process, critical reading, the research process, reasoning and argument, grammar and common sentence problems, punctuation and mechanics, style and word choice, and multilingual writer support.
• SmartBook –an adaptive reading experience for that helps students comprehend and practice key chapter topics and questions.
• Power of Process – a critical reading and writing tool that guides students through instructor-chosen strategies and helps them engage directly with a text through highlighting, annotation, and short answer questions.
• Outcomes-Based Assessment – a powerful Connect tool that allows departments and instructors to integrate their learning outcomes in to students’ writing assignments through customizable rubrics. This robust tool allows for departments and faculty members to easily align and assess their students’ writing with their English departmental learning outcomes and as receive critical, insightful reporting data around their results.
• Progress dashboards that quickly show how you are performing on your assignments and tips for improvement.
Connect Online Access for McGraw-Hill Guide 3e
By Duane Roen and Gregory Glau and Barry Maid
Students, we’re committed to providing you with high-value course solutions backed by great service and a team that cares about your success. See tabs below to explore options and pricing. Don't forget, we accept financial aid and scholarship funds in the form of credit or debit cards.
amount of time this product will be on the market is based on a number
of factors, including faculty input to instructional design and the
prior revision cycle and updates to academic research-which typically
results in a revision cycle ranging from every two to four years for
this product. Pricing subject to change at any time.
The estimated amount of time this product will be on the market is based on a number
of factors, including faculty input to instructional design and the prior revision cycle
and updates to academic research-which typically results in a revision cycle ranging from
every two to four years for this product. Pricing subject to change at any time.
Orders within the United States are shipped via Fedex or UPS Ground.
For shipments to locations outside of the U.S., only standard shipping is available.
All shipping options assumes the product is available and that it will take 24 to 48 hours to process your order prior to shipping.
You will be taken to our partner Chegg.com to complete your transaction.
After completing your transaction, you can access your course using the section url supplied by your instructor.