Connect Online Access for Connect Get Active2nd Edition
McGraw-Hill Education's Connect is a subscription-based learning service accessible online through your personal computer or tablet. Choose this option if your instructor will require Connect to be used in the course. Your subscription to Connect includes the following:
A digital version of the course textbook that saves you time while improving performance.
Access to your instructor’s homework assignments, quizzes, syllabus, notes, reminders, and other important files for the course.
Progress dashboards that quickly show how you are performing on your assignments and tips for improvement.
The option to purchase (for a small fee) a print version of the book. This binder-ready, loose-leaf version includes free shipping.
Connect is sold separately and does not come automatically with the purchase of the textbook.
1. Fitness, Wellness, and Behavior Change
2. Basics of Physical Activity and Fitness
3. Fitness Testing
4. Nutrition Basics: Energy and Nutrients
5. Eating for Wellness and Weight Management
6. Stress and Its Sources
7. Chronic Diseases
8. Substance Use, Dependence, and Addiction Section 2: Sports and Activities
15. Fitness walking
21. Flag Football
24. Indoor Cycling
25. Social Dance
28. Cardio Dance and Other Group Exercise
31. Indoor Rock Climbing
32. Weight Training Section 3: Flexibility and Conditioning Toolbox