* The estimated amount of time this product will be on the market is based on a number of factors, including faculty input to instructional design and the prior revision cycle and updates to academic research-which typically results in a revision cycle ranging from every two to four years for this product. Pricing subject to change at any time.
Additional Product Information:
Students often struggle to connect concepts to application. Connect Master® Student Success takes students higher with adaptive questioning and activities that allow students to demonstrate what they know, and apply their learning to real-life situations and challenges. Connect Master: Next Level Learning For Today’s Generation Application-Based Activities: The Connect Master Application-Based Activities provide students valuable practice using problem solving skills to apply their knowledge to realistic scenarios. Students’ progress from understanding basic concepts to using their knowledge to analyze complex scenarios and solve problems. Adaptive Questioning: The Connect Master Adaptive and Individualized Study Tool creates a personalized learning experience for students, providing the opportunity to practice and persevere to enhance understanding of core concepts. All content items are built around learning objectives. If a student does not prove mastery of a learning objective, Connect Master will introduce informational learning resources in the form of animated videos, slide strips, or interactive click-drags to reinforce key concepts. Connect Master requires interaction with these resources before allowing the student to continue answering probes. Reporting tools within the adaptive suite show where students are struggling to understand specific concepts and where they excel. Reader: The Connect Master Reader is built around key learning objectives that streamlines the essential conceptual information. Key concepts are enhanced by resources to provide an active learning experience. A Core Concept Notebook is available to be used alongside the digital product for those students who value a print reference. The Core Concepts Notebook contains the essential narrative content from the Interactive Reader and is available as a printable PDF within the Master course. Customizable: Connect Master’s ability to customize content at the Learning Objective level provides instructors the opportunity for students to have course materials made specifically for how the course is implemented.
Your text has great instructor tools, like presentation slides, instructor manuals, test banks and more. Follow the steps below to access your instructor resources or watch the step-by-step video.
Steps to access instructor resources:
- To get started, visit connect.mheducation.com to sign in. (If you do not have an account, request one from your McGraw Hill rep. To find your rep, visit Find Your Rep)
- Then, under "Find a Title," search by title, author, or subject
- Select your desired title, and create a course. (You do not have to create assignments, just a course instance)
- Go to your Connect course homepage
- In the top navigation, select library to access the title's instructor resources