Christine EckelConnect APR & PHILS Online Access for Lab Manual to Accompany McKinley Human Anatomyhttps://www.mheducation.com/cover-images/Jpeg_400-high/125994817X.jpeg3April 21, 20179781259948176
McGraw-Hill Connect for Anatomy & Physiology is a teaching and learning platform that is proven to deliver better results for students and instructors. Choose this option if your instructor will require Connect to be used in the course. Your subscription to Connect includes the following:
• SmartBook® - an adaptive digital version of the course textbook that personalizes your reading experience based on how well you are learning the content.
• LearnSmart Prep for A&P - Prep is the only adaptive preparation tool available for students today. Areas of individual weakness are identified and remediated in order to help students improve their understanding of core prerequisite content.
• Access to your instructor’s homework assignments, quizzes, syllabus, notes, reminders, and other important files for the course.
• Anatomy & Physiology REVEALED®, a mobile-ready and proven effective virtual tool, allows students exposure to the human body and anytime, anywhere practice. Using state-of-the-art technology, Anatomy & Physiology REVEALED® allows students to view layers of high quality, realistic cadaver images, 3-D Animations, and practice their knowledge of structures through Anatomy & Physiology REVEALED's self quizzes.
• Progress dashboards that quickly show how you are performing on your assignments and tips for improvement.
• The option to purchase (for a small fee) a print version of the book. This binder-ready,loose-leaf version includes free shipping.
Complete system requirements to use Connect can be found here: http://www.mheducation.com/highered/platforms/connect/training-support-students.html
• License Duration: 6 Months
• Language: English
• Imprint: WCB/McGraw-Hill
• Page Count: 0
Connect APR & PHILS Online Access for Lab Manual to Accompany McKinley Human Anatomy
By Christine Eckel
Instructors: choose ebook for fast access or receive a print copy.
Students, we’re committed to providing you with high-value course solutions backed by great service and a team that cares about your success. See tabs below to explore options and pricing. Don't forget, we accept financial aid and scholarship funds in the form of credit or debit cards.
amount of time this product will be on the market is based on a number
of factors, including faculty input to instructional design and the
prior revision cycle and updates to academic research-which typically
results in a revision cycle ranging from every two to four years for
this product. Pricing subject to change at any time.
The estimated amount of time this product will be on the market is based on a number
of factors, including faculty input to instructional design and the prior revision cycle
and updates to academic research-which typically results in a revision cycle ranging from
every two to four years for this product. Pricing subject to change at any time.
Orders within the United States are shipped via Fedex or UPS Ground.
For shipments to locations outside of the U.S., only standard shipping is available.
All shipping options assumes the product is available and that it will take 24 to 48 hours to process your order prior to shipping.
You will be taken to our partner Chegg.com to complete your transaction.
After completing your transaction, you can access your course using the section url supplied by your instructor.