Computer Accounting with QuickBooks 201919th Edition
- Full Course Solution: Computer Accounting with QuickBooks 2019 includes 5 months access to QuickBooks Accountant 2019 software. Add Connect to provide additional resources and support.
- 3-Step Approach: Computer Accounting with QuickBooks 2019 uses a 3-step approach to simplify and streamline learning QuickBooks.
- Certification Alignment: Chapter 17 Quick Review Guide streamlines students’ review for the QuickBooks User Certification examination.
Chapter 2: QuickBooks Chart of Accounts
Chapter 3: QuickBooks Transactions
Chapter 4: Banking
Chapter 5: Customers and Sales
Chapter 6: Vendors and Expenses
Chapter 7: Inventory
Chapter 8: Employees and Payroll
Chapter 9: QuickBooks Adjustments
Chapter 10: QuickBooks Reports
Chapter 11: QuickBooks Service Company
Chapter 12: QuickBooks Service Company Case
Chapter 13: QuickBooks Merchandise Company
Chapter 14: QuickBooks Merchandise Company Case
Chapter 15: Advanced QuickBooks Features for Accountants
Chapter 16:QuickBooks Desktop Versus QuickBooks Online
Chapter 17: Quick Review Guide
Chapter 18: QuickBooks Consulting Project
Appendix A: Install & Register QuickBooks Software
Appendix B: Back Up & Restore QuickBooks Files
Appendix C: My-QuickBooks.com
Find out more about our affordable course material programs.
Reduce course material costs for your students while still providing full access to everything they need to be successful. It isn't too good to be true - it's Inclusive Access.
When your students still want a book but don't want to keep it, McGraw-Hill's Textbook Rental program provides students with our latest editions at our most affordable hardcover prices.
Want more information?
By prompting students to engage with key concepts, while continually adapting to their individual needs, Connect activates learning and empowers students to take control resulting in better grades and increased retention rates. Proven online content integrates seamlessly with our adaptive technology, and helps build student confidence outside of the classroom.Learn more
Equip students with adaptive, mobile study resources. They'll be better prepared in less time. They'll thank you.Learn more
How to Access Instructor Tools for your Course
- To get started, you'll need to visit connect.mheducation.com to sign in. (If you do not have an account, you'll need to request one from your MH rep. To find your rep – visit the Find Your Rep page).
- Then, under "Find a Title," you'll search by title, author or subject.
- Select your desired title and create a course. (Note – you do not have to create assignments, just a course instance)
- Then go to your Connect course homepage.
- In the top navigation, select library to access the instructor resources that accompany the title.