* The estimated amount of time this product will be on the market is based on a number of factors, including faculty input to instructional design and the prior revision cycle and updates to academic research-which typically results in a revision cycle ranging from every two to four years for this product. Pricing subject to change at any time.
Publisher's Note: Products purchased from Third Party sellers are not guaranteed by the publisher for quality, authenticity, or access to any online entitlements included with the product. This effective study guide provides 100% coverage of every topic on the latest version of the CISM exam Written by an information security executive consultant, experienced author, and university instructor, this highly effective integrated self-study system enables you to take the challenging CISM exam with complete confidence. CISM Certified Information Security Manager All-in-One Exam Guide covers all four exam domains developed by ISACA. You’ll find learning objectives at the beginning of each chapter, exam tips, practice questions, and in-depth explanations. All questions closely match those on the live test in tone, format, and content. “Note,” “Tip,” and “Caution” sections throughout provide real-world insight and call out potentially harmful situations. Beyond fully preparing you for the exam, the book also serves as a valuable on-the-job reference. Covers all exam domains, including: • Information security governance • Information risk management • Information security program development and management • Information security incident management Electronic content includes: • 400 practice exam questions • Test engine that provides full-length practice exams and customizable quizzes by exam topic • Secured book PDF
Chapter 2: Information Security Governance
Chapter 3: Information Risk Management
Chapter 4: Information Security Program Development and Management
Chapter 5: Information Security Incident Management
Your text has great instructor tools, like presentation slides, instructor manuals, test banks and more. Follow the steps below to access your instructor resources or watch the step-by-step video.
- To get started, visit connect.mheducation.com to sign in. (If you do not have an account, request one from your McGraw Hill rep. To find your rep, visit Find Your Rep)
- Then, under "Find a Title," search by title, author, or subject
- Select your desired title, and create a course. (You do not have to create assignments, just a course instance)
- Go to your Connect course homepage
- In the top navigation, select library to access the title's instructor resources