Chemistry in Context9th Edition
3 Radiation from the Sun
4 Climate Change
5 Energy from Combustion
6 Energy from Alternative Sources
7 Energy Storage
8 Water Everywhere: A Most Precious Resource
9 The World of Polymers and Plastics
10 Brewing and Chewing
12 Health and Medicine
13 Genes and Life
14 Who Killed Dr. Thompson? A Forensic Mystery
Appendix 1: Measure for Measure - Conversion Factors and Constants
Appendix 2: The Power of Exponents
Appendix 3: Clearing the Logjam
Appendix 4: Answers to Your Turn Questions Not Answered in the Text
Appendix 5: Answers to Selected End-of-Chapter Questions
Find out more about our affordable course material programs.
Reduce course material costs for your students while still providing full access to everything they need to be successful. It isn't too good to be true - it's Inclusive Access.
When your students still want a book but don't want to keep it, McGraw-Hill's Textbook Rental program provides students with our latest editions at our most affordable hardcover prices.
Want more information?
How to Access Instructor Tools for your Course
- To get started, you'll need to visit connect.mheducation.com to sign in. (If you do not have an account, you'll need to request one from your MH rep. To find your rep – visit the Find Your Rep page).
- Then, under "Find a Title," you'll search by title, author or subject.
- Select your desired title and create a course. (Note – you do not have to create assignments, just a course instance)
- Then go to your Connect course homepage.
- In the top navigation, select library to access the instructor resources that accompany the title.