* The estimated amount of time this product will be on the market is based on a number of factors, including faculty input to instructional design and the prior revision cycle and updates to academic research-which typically results in a revision cycle ranging from every two to four years for this product. Pricing subject to change at any time.
Additional Product Information:
Business Ethics: Decision Making for Personal Integrity & Social Responsibility 5e prepares students to apply an ethical decision-making model to make sound business decisions. This model teaches students ethical skills, vocabulary, and tools to apply in everyday business decisions and throughout their business courses. The authors’ goal is to engage students by focusing on relevant and interesting cases and business scenarios and then asking them to look at the issues from an ethical perspective. Additionally, its focus on AACSB requirements makes it a comprehensive business ethics text for business school courses. Practical applications throughout the text show how theories relate to the real world. The 5th edition features thoroughly updated statistics and coverage of timely issues and dilemmas throughout the text.
Chapter 1: Ethics and Business
Chapter 2: Ethical Decision Making: Personal andProfessional Contexts
Chapter 3: Philosophical Ethics and Business
Chapter 4: The Corporate Culture - Impact andImplications
Chapter 5: Corporate Social Responsibility
Chapter 6: Ethical Decision Making: EmployerResponsibilities and Employee Rights
Chapter 7: Ethical Decision Making: Technologyand Privacy in the Workplace
Chapter 8: Ethics and Marketing
Chapter 9: Business and Environmental Sustainability
Chapter 10: Ethical Decision Making: CorporateGovernance, Accounting, and Finance
By prompting students to engage with key concepts, while continually adapting to their individual needs, Connect activates learning and empowers students to take control resulting in better grades and increased retention rates. Proven online content integrates seamlessly with our adaptive technology, and helps build student confidence outside of the classroom.
Available within Connect, SmartBook 2.0 is an adaptive learning solution that provides personalized learning to individual student needs, continually adapting to pinpoint knowledge gaps and focus learning on concepts requiring additional study. SmartBook 2.0 fosters more productive learning, taking the guesswork out of what to study, and helps students better prepare for class. With the ReadAnywhere mobile app, students can now read and complete SmartBook 2.0 assignments both online and off-line. For instructors, SmartBook 2.0 provides more granular control over assignments with content selection now available at the concept level. SmartBook 2.0 also includes advanced reporting features that enable instructors to track student progress with actionable insights that guide teaching strategies and advanced instruction, for a more dynamic class experience.
Your text has great instructor tools, like presentation slides, instructor manuals, test banks and more. Follow the steps below to access your instructor resources or watch the step-by-step video.
Steps to access instructor resources:
- To get started, visit connect.mheducation.com to sign in. (If you do not have an account, request one from your McGraw Hill rep. To find your rep, visit Find Your Rep)
- Then, under "Find a Title," search by title, author, or subject
- Select your desired title, and create a course. (You do not have to create assignments, just a course instance)
- Go to your Connect course homepage
- In the top navigation, select library to access the title's instructor resources
Reduce course material costs for your students while still providing full access to everything they need to be successful. It isn't too good to be true - it's Inclusive Access.