Beginning Algebra5th Edition
Chapter 3: Graphing Linear Equations in Two Variables
Chapter 4: Systems of Linear Equations in Two Variables
Chapter 5: Polynomials and Properties of Exponents
Chapter 6: Factoring Polynomials
Chapter 7: Rational Expressions and Equations
Chapter 8: Radicals
Chapter 9: Quadratic Equations, Complex Numbers, and Functions
Find out more about our affordable course material programs.
Reduce course material costs for your students while still providing full access to everything they need to be successful. It isn't too good to be true - it's Inclusive Access.
When your students still want a book but don't want to keep it, McGraw-Hill's Textbook Rental program provides students with our latest editions at our most affordable hardcover prices.
Want more information?
How to Access Instructor Tools for your Course
- To get started, you'll need to visit connect.mheducation.com to sign in. (If you do not have an account, you'll need to request one from your MH rep. To find your rep – visit the Find Your Rep page).
- Then, under "Find a Title," you'll search by title, author or subject.
- Select your desired title and create a course. (Note – you do not have to create assignments, just a course instance)
- Then go to your Connect course homepage.
- In the top navigation, select library to access the instructor resources that accompany the title.