Beginning and Intermediate Algebra5th Edition
Chapter 3: Graphing Linear Equations in Two Variables
Chapter 4: Systems of Linear Equations in Two Variables
Chapter 5: Polynomials and Properties of Exponents
Chapter 6: Factoring Polynomials
Chapter 7: Rational Expressions and Equations
Chapter 8: Relations and Functions
Chapter 9: More Equations and Inequalities
Chapter 10: Radicals and Complex Numbers
Chapter 11: Quadratic Equations and Functions
Chapter 12: Exponential and Logarithmic Functions and Applications
Chapter 13: Conic Sections
Chapter 14: Binomial Expansions, Sequences, and Series
Chapter 15 (Online): Transformations, Piecewise-Defined Functions, and Probability
A.1 Additional Factoring
A.2 Mean, Median, and Mode
A.3 Introduction to Geometry
A.4 Solving Systems of Linear Equations Using Matrices
A.5 Determinants and Cramer’s Rule
Online Appendix B
B.1 Review of the Set of Real Numbers
B.2 Review of Linear Equations and Linear Inequalities
B.3 Review of Graphing
B.4 Review of Systems of Linear Equations in Two Variables
B.5 Review of Polynomials and Properties of Exponents
B.6 Review of Factoring Polynomials and Solving Quadratic Equations
B.7 Review of Rational Expressions
Find out more about our affordable course material programs.
Reduce course material costs for your students while still providing full access to everything they need to be successful. It isn't too good to be true - it's Inclusive Access.
When your students still want a book but don't want to keep it, McGraw-Hill's Textbook Rental program provides students with our latest editions at our most affordable hardcover prices.
Want more information?
How to Access Instructor Tools for your Course
- To get started, you'll need to visit connect.mheducation.com to sign in. (If you do not have an account, you'll need to request one from your MH rep. To find your rep – visit the Find Your Rep page).
- Then, under "Find a Title," you'll search by title, author or subject.
- Select your desired title and create a course. (Note – you do not have to create assignments, just a course instance)
- Then go to your Connect course homepage.
- In the top navigation, select library to access the instructor resources that accompany the title.