Operations and Supply Chain Management15th Edition
- The fifteenth edition of Operations and Supply Chain Management provides well-balanced coverage of managing people and applying sophisticated technology to operations and supply chain management.
Section 1: Strategy, Products, and Capacity
3. Design of Products and Services
4. Project Management
5. Strategic Capacity Management
6. Learning Curves
Section 2: Manufacturing and Service Processes
7. Manufacturing Processes
8. Facility Layout
9. Service Processes
10. Waiting Line Analysis and Simulation
11. Process Design and Analysis
12. Six Sigma Quality
13. Statistical Quality Control
Section 3: Supply Chain Processes
14. Lean Supply Chains
15. Logistics Distribution, and Transportation
16. Global Sourcing and Procurement
Section 4: Supply and Demand Planning and Control
17. Enterprise Resource Planning systems
19. Sales and Operations Planning
20. Inventory Management
21. Material Requirements Planning
22. Workcenter Scheduling
23. Theory of Constraints
Section 5: Special Topics
24. Health Care
25. Operations Consulting
Find out more about our affordable course material programs.
Reduce course material costs for your students while still providing full access to everything they need to be successful. It isn't too good to be true - it's Inclusive Access.
When your students still want a book but don't want to keep it, McGraw-Hill's Textbook Rental program provides students with our latest editions at our most affordable hardcover prices.
Want more information?
By prompting students to engage with key concepts, while continually adapting to their individual needs, Connect activates learning and empowers students to take control resulting in better grades and increased retention rates. Proven online content integrates seamlessly with our adaptive technology, and helps build student confidence outside of the classroom.Learn More
Available within Connect, SmartBook actively tailors content to the individual student- The more a student interacts with SmartBook, the better it gets to know what they know and what they don’t know, helping students to maximize study time. By providing students with a safe place to make mistakes, showing them the areas they need to work on most, and by giving them consistent, personalized feedback at the exact moment they need it, SmartBook helps them to bridge their knowledge gaps and come to class prepared.Learn More
How to Access Instructor Tools for your Course
- To get started, you'll need to visit connect.mheducation.com to sign in. (If you do not have an account, you'll need to request one from your MH rep. To find your rep – visit the Find Your Rep page).
- Then, under "Find a Title," you'll search by title, author or subject.
- Select your desired title and create a course. (Note – you do not have to create assignments, just a course instance)
- Then go to your Connect course homepage.
- In the top navigation, select library to access the instructor resources that accompany the title.