- Highlight, take notes, and search
- Download the free ReadAnywhere app for offline & mobile access
- Note: Connect access NOT included. If Connect is required for your course, click the "Learning Platform" tab.
Chapter 2: Integers and Algebraic Expressions
Chapter 3: Solving Equations
Chapter 4: Fractions and Mixed Numbers
Chapter 5: Decimals
Chapter 6: Ratio and Proportion
Chapter 7: Percents
Chapter 8: Measurement and Geometry
Chapter 9: Introduction to Statistics
Chapter 10: Linear Equations and Inequalities
Chapter 11: Graphing Linear Equations in Two Variables
Chapter 12: Systems of Linear Equations in Two Variables
Chapter 13: Polynomials and Properties of Exponents
Chapter 14: Factoring Polynomials
Chapter 15: Rational Expressions and Equations
Chapter 16: Relations and Functions
Chapter 17: More Equations and Inequalities
Chapter 18: Radicals and Complex Numbers
Chapter 19: Quadratic Equations and Functions
Chapter 20: Exponential and Logarithmic Functions and Applications
Chapter 21: Conic Sections
Chapter 22: Binomial Expansions, Sequences, and Series
Chapter 23 (Online): Transformations, Piecewise-Defined Functions and Probability
By prompting students to engage with key concepts, while continually adapting to their individual needs, Connect activates learning and empowers students to take control resulting in better grades and increased retention rates. Proven online content integrates seamlessly with our adaptive technology, and helps build student confidence outside of the classroom.
Available within Connect, SmartBook 2.0 is an adaptive learning solution that provides personalized learning to individual student needs, continually adapting to pinpoint knowledge gaps and focus learning on concepts requiring additional study. SmartBook 2.0 fosters more productive learning, taking the guesswork out of what to study, and helps students better prepare for class. With the ReadAnywhere mobile app, students can now read and complete SmartBook 2.0 assignments both online and off-line. For instructors, SmartBook 2.0 provides more granular control over assignments with content selection now available at the concept level. SmartBook 2.0 also includes advanced reporting features that enable instructors to track student progress with actionable insights that guide teaching strategies and advanced instruction, for a more dynamic class experience.
Your text has great instructor tools, like presentation slides, instructor manuals, test banks and more. Follow the steps below to access your instructor resources or watch the step-by-step video.
- To get started, visit connect.mheducation.com to sign in. (If you do not have an account, request one from your McGraw Hill rep. To find your rep, visit Find Your Rep)
- Then, under "Find a Title," search by title, author, or subject
- Select your desired title, and create a course. (You do not have to create assignments, just a course instance)
- Go to your Connect course homepage
- In the top navigation, select library to access the title's instructor resources