LooseLeaf Developmental Mathematics: Prealgebra, Beginning Algebra, & Intermediate Algebra1st Edition
Chapter 2: Integers and Algebraic Expressions
Chapter 3: Solving Equations
Chapter 4: Fractions and Mixed Numbers
Chapter 5: Decimals
Chapter 6: Ratio and Proportion
Chapter 7: Percents
Chapter 8: Measurement and Geometry
Chapter 9: Introduction to Statistics
Chapter 10: Linear Equations and Inequalities
Chapter 11: Graphing Linear Equations in Two Variables
Chapter 12: Systems of Linear Equations in Two Variables
Chapter 13: Polynomials and Properties of Exponents
Chapter 14: Factoring Polynomials
Chapter 15: Rational Expressions and Equations
Chapter 16: Relations and Functions
Chapter 17: More Equations and Inequalities
Chapter 18: Radicals and Complex Numbers
Chapter 19: Quadratic Equations and Functions
Chapter 20: Exponential and Logarithmic Functions and Applications
Chapter 21: Conic Sections
Chapter 22: Binomial Expansions, Sequences, and Series
Chapter 23 (Online): Transformations, Piecewise-Defined Functions and Probability
Find out more about our affordable course material programs.
Reduce course material costs for your students while still providing full access to everything they need to be successful. It isn't too good to be true - it's Inclusive Access.
When your students still want a book but don't want to keep it, McGraw-Hill's Textbook Rental program provides students with our latest editions at our most affordable hardcover prices.
Want more information?
How to Access Instructor Tools for your Course
- To get started, you'll need to visit connect.mheducation.com to sign in. (If you do not have an account, you'll need to request one from your MH rep. To find your rep – visit the Find Your Rep page).
- Then, under "Find a Title," you'll search by title, author or subject.
- Select your desired title and create a course. (Note – you do not have to create assignments, just a course instance)
- Then go to your Connect course homepage.
- In the top navigation, select library to access the instructor resources that accompany the title.